Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Singing MLP songs in public?

w1kk3d

There are a lot of bronies where I live. I'm in Oregon, so most people are gamers! And iMy Little Pony is almost associated with gaming here! t least every gamer I know is a brony!

If this is true then I want to live in Oregon! Central PA sucks! There are a lot of gamers, but most of them tend to side with trolls and are anti-furry, anti-brony!

So I keep it to myself. Only 2 friends know, but they still take shots at it but if I were them I'd probably take shots too! :P

I'm known as a very quiet person at my school so how out of place would it be for me to burst out in song, let alone Ponies! Still it would be a great way to free any possible closet bronies... or kill every bodies eardrums!

Hmm... much more effective Brony Radar then blurting 20% Cooler references. Though I did wear my shirt around school that said BRONY on it... (Lies! I wore a hoodie over top! Baby steps I suppose...)

• Brohoof 1

If this is true then I want to live in Oregon! Central PA sucks! There are a lot of gamers, but most of them tend to side with trolls and are anti-furry, anti-brony!

Hmm... much more effective Brony Radar then blurting 20% Cooler references. Though I did wear my shirt around school that said BRONY on it... (Lies! I wore a hoodie over top! Baby steps I suppose...)

Plenty of room for anypony who wants to come here! it's almost as if you're weird if you aren't a brony, or a gamer. hell, I have met so many people at my college, and not one doesn't play video games for at least 15 hours a week, and by extension watch at LEAST an episode of MLP a week.

I sing in public. Shoveled the snow the other day and sang WWU.

I plan on working at a pet store one day to sing the Find a Pet song. (Life goal XD)

And when walking down the street I just sing randomly of anything, so pony gets mixed in there a lot.

• Brohoof 2

(We're staring to get off topic but oh well)

Like I said sounds like dreamland

Wore my Brony shirt again this time with the hoodie zipped open (more baby steps) I got a reaction from a friend that thought the shirt was adorable but didn't know what it was. Also I showed it to my Tumblr friends, they say I'm addicted and in need of an intervention.

Can't really argue with that though since I would say I'm addicted to Ponies! Sigh... if only just a little Love and Tolerance would rub off on them haha

• Brohoof 1

preconceptious

I graduated, an American school, in a state with some of the lowest test scores, in the worst district, in the second lowest school. You now seem super intelligent to me! honest! You're my idol! :wub:

lul. singing in public is fun! Me and my other bros sing pony songs all the time - especially in band where there is about ten of us to sing with. Sure, ya get a lot of odd looks but its a hell of a lot of fun.

I sing in public. Shoveled the snow the other day and sang WWU.

I plan on working at a pet store one day to sing the Find a Pet song. (Life goal XD)

And when walking down the street I just sing randomly of anything, so pony gets mixed in there a lot.

I can't wait to sing WWU when shoveling :D

Sometimes, on particularly good days, I'll sing Hop Skip and Jump (The slow, unaired version). Sometimes as encouragement to someone as well.

I sometimes tend to take the tune of a pony song, and add my own lyrics to it that have something to do with whatever I happen to be doing at that point.

Doing homework, doing homework~

almost done and waiting to sleep~

Doing homework, doing homework~

One more and I'll be done~

One more and I'll be done~

Posted Image

I really do, Because it shows that this fandom sure is brave :L no offence

And about singing outloud, nah I only sing in the shower (and yes, alone in the shower)

Edited by Mr. Shoe

I work at Wal Mart and I sing while I work. xD

Art of the Dress, Discord, Cupcakes, Hush Now Quiet Now and Giggle at the Ghosties are ones I go back to frequently when I'm not singing Christmas songs.