Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Singing MLP songs in public?

w1kk3d

I'll be sure to get lessons in Argdywyefbyguq from him but for now I can only hum like an amateur :(

It's okay. We all start somewhere. All that matters is the desire to be better in the AGralhrllhalgrhagla is true.

Never sung in public before, mentioned random MLP quotes or references about the show to my friends with them having no idea what Im talking about and listen to the Hub's promotional song about the show on repeat in my car and on my phone, but that’s about it. I have some songs stuck in my head, but oh well, not like their bad, actually enjoy it. Glad MLP has such great people behind the musical development, and that they are able to produce meaningful songs in an entertaining fashion.

never before but i swear i am the only brony at my highschool so...

They will come around don't worry :) hey always come around...... If not..! They have to look forward to psycho Fluttershy haunting their dreams! :angry:

Lately I've been singing a LOT of MLP songs, and been fairly careless about where and how loud I sing them. :P

I think it's possible one or 10 people may have overheard me singing "Art of the Dress" which might turn out to seem a bit awkward :P

I was playing Skyrim lastnight, and I was fighting a dragon, 2 necromancers, a bear, accidently attacked my horse, and the epic music started playing. I completely tuned out that music, and started listening to the MLP opening song in my mind. I wanted to sing it till the battle was over...

...But everypony was alseep in my home, so I couldn't :(

Edited by Hayze

I tend to sing at work, but people have no idea what I'm on about. :( Forever alone.

You're never alone here!! Hugs all around!!

I sang becoming popular on friday before I left the party, but did not get to the National Anthem.

I was sad.

Super sadness :( I was Hopi for video.