Pucksterv

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Browsing. I literally searched up mlp forums haha xD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Through my brother who sadly isn't a fan anymore

Hey there peeps!

ych____pucksterv_by_kellythedrawinguni-db9p25w.thumb.png.f0e0e6a15d7711bb1f9c015b3ab008fc.png

I used to be very active here on the forums but that was two years ago. A lot has happened in my life since but now it felt like it was time to come back.
I really like the new forum look and a lot of new awesome people joined! I'm happy to see a lot of positive people around ^w^
Anyways, since it;s been a while, I thought it be nice to reintroduce myself.

My name is Puck, I'm a 20 year old artist. I've been in the fandom since the end of season 4 and I've been drawing for 2 years or so.
My favourite mane 6 is Twilight, she is so adorkable. But Starlight takes the top for me! I love her awkward smiles and just her all together quirkiness.

Besides to MLP, I'm also a big fan of Voltron, B99, Miraculous Ladybug and a bunch of Anime.
Random facts: I love the colour blue, I have 4 cats, I have super poofy curly hair, my favourite food is grilled salmon.

I'll mostly be hanging around all the arts, maybe draw a few requests here and there.
I also like to role-play, I really wanna improve on my writing plus it is super fun!

That's really it for my introduction tho feel free to chat with me whenever, I love chatting with new peeps!

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 10

12 hours ago, Jeric said:

Puck! Welcome back :D

Thanks ^w^

11 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hey, hi!

Welcome back to the herd! :)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Outnick said:

heya welcome back, if you want to talk i like to chat too! do u want to chat? :kindness:

Thank you, sure thing!

• Brohoof 1

Hi there person, welcome back to our forums! Quite a bit has changed since you left I guess but hey, there is a bunch of cool new people here now! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back to the Forums, Puck! :grin: I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

As you may have noticed, quite a bit has changed ever since 2016... but such a thing was inevitable, truth be told. The Forums as a whole may have slowed down a bit since then, but there's certainly enough of a community to make your stay worthwhile. :grin: Either way, have a great time out there, Puck! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Hi there person, welcome back to our forums! Quite a bit has changed since you left I guess but hey, there is a bunch of cool new people here now! :muffins:

Thanks! I did notice indeed, they are a lot of new awesome peeps around! And the forums look quite fresh too, I like it!

8 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome back to the Forums, Puck! :grin: I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

As you may have noticed, quite a bit has changed ever since 2016... but such a thing was inevitable, truth be told. The Forums as a whole may have slowed down a bit since then, but there's certainly enough of a community to make your stay worthwhile. :grin: Either way, have a great time out there, Puck! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Thanks, nice to to meet you too. I like the new changes so far :3

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Onoki said:

Ayyyyyyyyyyy...welcome back, friend! :yay:

Aaah I didn't see all these comments until today <3 Thanks everyone <3

16 hours ago, FalloutFloyd said:

welcome back! i hope you have a great time here!

Thanks thanks!

16 hours ago, Error 404 said:

good to see you back =):grin: also that Kurisu avatar though

C:

16 hours ago, Tazool said:

While some leave without a trace (cough, SoGreatandPowerful, cough), it's good to see old members returning from a hiatus.

Welcome back! :balloon::laugh:

Thanks, I'll try not to the disappear this time hehe

15 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Welcome back to the forums. I like your banner but why is starlight knocking on that door and looking sad lol.

oof I just changed it but thanks anyways :3

3 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

welcome back then puck, always nice to see more artists join, looking forward to seeing your art

Thank you! I will surely be posting more :3

• Brohoof 1