Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you view your own profile?

Octavia Heartstrings

Most of the time it's to view replies to my status updates and to gloat that I'm more important that everyone else ;)

I joke, but seriously. I mostly just go to my profile a few times a day to look at status updates and see who viewed it in the past however many hours.

• Brohoof 5

I'll admit; I do so quite often. As of today, I have viewed my profile, say... 500 times, give or take. I'm not quite sure what compels me to do so; there's not much to see anymore... but I suppose it jut feels like a "hub" of sorts. :grin:

• Brohoof 6

I actually only do so to look for a thread in which I have posted in, so I can look at other answers to it. And well, I sometimes do so as well when I changed or added something, so I can check if everything looks okay.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

I'll admit; I do so quite often. As of today, I have viewed my profile, say... 500 times, give or take. I'm not quite sure what compels me to do so; there's not much to see anymore... but I suppose it jut feels like a "hub" of sorts. :grin:

Cuz your page is awsum bro /)

I go to my page every time I visit the site. I like to see the fact that other ponies visit my page from time to time ^-^

• Brohoof 3

I visit mine fairly often, usually to see what reactions people are giving me, since (especially in status update replies) they don’t always show up. Plus I can just see them all there instead of having to go to all the actual posts/replies :P 

I also like to see who’s watching me :sunbutt:. I love getting new visitors!

• Brohoof 3