Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Opinion Debate Pool Game.

Unity

Say an opinion you have on one subject in MLP.

the person above you says something along the lines of "Agree" or Disagree" They can explain their answer to the opinion if they want.

They must post their own opinion after they are done Rating/ liking/disliking the above comment.

Example

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P1-"I think that we need to see more about the Diamond Dogs and their lore"

P2-"I really don't think they are very interesting or worth expanding upon- Disagree"

P2- "I think that we should get to see more Alicorn lore"

P-3 *gives opinion on the one above and then says their own*

Repeat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion is that we should get more information on how the Pony works, how they hold things, how their magic works.

• Brohoof 1

It would be interesting concept to delve on though usually I feel that things like that are better left unexplained 

I feel like it could be useful if the episodes focused building up to something more sometimes and not always being so episodic good, though because of the nature of the show it can be quite hard to execute correctly. Also id be interested in seeing more of the history of Equestrian maybe in a spin off or something and how the whole system works in the bigger picture