Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

Quite a few out there I like, Aviators and Slyphstorm(albeit he just resigned from making any pony stuff the other day) being my favorites overall, but right now this is my favorite single from Raecheveyc and Stringstorm which is a metal version of The Moon Rises:

I love this song in all forms, one of the best in the fandom along with the duet version of Lullaby for a Princess.

I have listened to lots of songs and returned!

I like all the things The Living Tombstone makes, Lyra's Anthropology song, Lullaby for a Princess and Lullaby for a Princess (Luna's reply). I'm still exploring the fan made songs though, so I'm sure I'll find more soon. :P

Edited by PinkieatHeart

Lullaby for a Princess, Discord TLT remix, stop the bats TLT remix. Fluttershy's lament is fun too.

Latter three because they are awesome tunes but the first because it is so feelsy and emotional.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chant of Immortality, Kindness, Laughter, Want It Need It (not the PMV), Lullaby for a Princess, Great to be Different, Join the Herd, Are We There Yet, Faster Than You Know, Three's a Team, Winterfall Over the Acres, One Last Letter and Until the Sun. I recommend everyone to listen to these.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...