Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

• 2 weeks later...

This song right here is probably one of the first songs I've heard in the fandom back in 2013, and it has stuck with me since, so when I heard it live at Bronypalooza 2015, I pretty much fan girled, and I could consider it my favorite moment of Bronycon 2015.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite songs from the fandom have either gotta be Lullaby for a princess with it beautiful melody and depiction of Celestia's backstory.

The real pink pony, for being a rap song I actually enjoy listening to. Normally I can't stand rap, and as a final comment on the song. The singer sounded just like Pinkie Pie.

Flutter by 4everfreebrony is a nice relaxing love song about our very own Flutters so cute :fluttershy:

I also love his chant songs, along with here on the moon. I had that song turned on repeat for like days when I first heard it.

And then there's Faster then you know and Crusader by BlackGryph0n

Out of all of them right now though, I think lost is my favorite. It's another from 4everfreebrony

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwTNH2gD3cI

This has to be my all-time favorite because it's so cheerful and catchy! It also reminds me about good times so that makes it even better for me.  :grin:

I also really like the two songs titled SweetieDreamt and Sleepiebelle by TAPS. Quite many of the pieces he's made have eventually become my other favorites too.

• 3 weeks later...

Celestia's sake,there are too many... I can't choose! I know a lot of bronies who wrote and sing music... SO MANY, MAN!
Well,i'll stick to "Proud To Be A Brony", "Friendship" and "Lullaby For A Princess" then... Why the hay not? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The moon rises is one I love

Song of the night (at about 1:00 your hear a voice)

I am no hero (idk if that counts..)

Join the heard

Almost any remix

Inner voice

And a ton of others (I pretty much only listen to pony music unless unwillingly (car radio with the family...)

You have to listen to this if dont know it!!! It's super awesome if you like this kind of music

https://www.google.ch/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2xGZ8uec4PQ&ved=0ahUKEwjgkvyU3uTPAhWDwxQKHcL9Ch0QwqsBCCAwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGpOmoIxS4BFPex4Dq4PIgrSb6p0A

If that "copied link" doesn't work, just search for fruits of her starlight from sim gretina at google or youtube ;)

This is my favorite mlp fan song. Everypony should know that song it's just fucking awesome. I could listen this song until i "just simply die" ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6enBQY3WWL8

• 3 weeks later...

Aviators has awesome songs. The ones I love are Friendship, Heroes, and Open Your Eyes.

I also like So Long by PrinceWhatever.

And also Say Goodbye by Joaftheloaf, and Pretty much all of Ponyphonic's songs. (especially Twilight's Journey(remember me.)) 

• 3 weeks later...

Of all the great works we have had, which brony song is YOUR favorite of all time (or at least top 3)

Mine is probably Heart of a King

Or Open you eyes by Aviators.

Edited by ryanmahaffe

@@ryanmahaffe

As this is a discussion dealing with fan music and now your own created works I have moved this topic to Sugarcube Corner. Also, I merged it with a larger existing thread.

Thanks. :)