Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That's a hard choice. I have well over 500 fan songs saved on my computer, and I love every one of them. I suppose this one is way up there at the moment, I've been listening to it a lot.

Don't run away, by 4everfreebrony.

Though to be perfectly honest, I think this one sits just a little over the rest and takes #1.

Soulsinger, by Slyphstorm.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't find this one until recently last year. Now it might not be my favorite style of music per se, but it has become one of my new favorite songs, solely because of daspacepony's Bronies 2017 video. It makes me so incredibly happy now :)

daspacepony Bronies 2017 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=229KJY0U9gg

Edited by aBowlofFruit

• 2 weeks later...

Most songs about Luna are guaranteed to be good but I really like On Wings of Moonlight

I also have a soft spot for a lot of Vylet Pony's music 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The "Rainbow Factory" trilogy is one of my favorites. If you don't know the trilogy goes as such: Rainbow Factory (Wooden Toaster version), Pegasus Device (SlyphStorm or the female PurpleRoselyn cover) and Prototype VIP (Wooden Toaster) in this exact order. I normally listen to it this time of the year as we get closer to Halloween for a bit of a horror kick.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I didn't heard as much as some fans, but from what I heard my faves are:

Anthropology- very catchy  

The moon is rises- just a perfect luna song, I remember when I first heard of it before I caught up with the series I though it was a real song from the show and was so exited for this.

I am not sure if it counts, but "It will be okay" from the friendship is witchcraft, its just...  

And thats the ones that jump to my mind instantly

• Brohoof 2