Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone know the title of this fanfic please?

Senko

I've been trying to track down a specific fic I think I enjoyed but the only thing I can remember is not enough to identify it. There's a conversation between Scotaloo and Rainbow Dash where Scootaloo say's Rainbow Dash saved her life 4 times. As I recall once was when she jumped/fell off the edge of cloudsdale, once was when she gave her the name Scotaloo, once was when I think she adopted her, can't recall the fourth. I've been trying to track it down for awhile now (found some nice fics too) but I can't locate this particular one does anyone know what its called please?

Unfortunately this topic does not fit with the section's requirements, and therefore it shall be locked. However, seeing as there is no other sections where it would fit nicely, I'll move it to the resources subsection and defer the locking one day or two to see if you can get a proper response. Hopefully that helps.

Thanks I wasn't sure it fit here but there were other request threads and as you said theres no other section it would. Could you let me know where the sections requirements are please as all I could see was info on linking NSFW stories, an authors helping authors and a link to the Fimfiction group?

There're brief descriptions below the title of every subsection once you open them. However if you need further clarification you can always contact us. ^^

Based on the description alone it sounds like one of the new stories that I probably never read, and because of that I can't find it, sorry

Edited by R.D.Dash

4 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

There're brief descriptions below the title of every subsection once you open them. However if you need further clarification you can always contact us. ^^

Oh I see I was looking for a thread "Rules, Faq" not the fine print thanks.

4 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

Based on the description alone it sounds like one of the new stories that I probably never read, and because of that I can't find it, sorry

Ah well thanks anyway I'll keep hunting.