Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like dogs or cats more?

The Equestrian Brony

Do you like dogs or cats more?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like dogs or cats more?

• Dogs
    • Cats

Dogs, no contest. I don't even much care for cats, to be honest. It's rare I even find one to be all of that cute. Dogs are adorable and very loving. I can't live without dogs.

• Brohoof 3

I have a cat allergy, and I own a dog, so I have a bit of an unfair bias towards dogs over cats. I do, however, like them both.

My personality is actually very similar to that of the average cat's, so, I think I could develop a deeper connection with cats. A dog, though, more typically displays overt affection, which is something that's better for me to have around. 

• Brohoof 1

To be quite honest... I prefer cats, and it's not a close match either. :grin: While dogs most definitely have their perks, they're not an animal for me: they're quite needy, their odor is particularly bad for a house pet, certain breeds are much more dangerous than even the most aggressive cat (sans disease vectors), and finally, dogs are generally very active or working animals; cats are much more laid back. As I said previously; I don't hate dogs, and I'm aware of the role they play in society... but they're not for me.

Oh, and by the way... cats are much cuter. :D

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

Neither, I am only slowly getting over my fear of dogs, but that's only happening slowly...
Recently became scared of cats because my old cat attacked me of no reason (making me emotionally scared, I still get flashbacks in dark hallways)...

So you know why I don't like either

• Brohoof 1