Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like dogs or cats more?

The Equestrian Brony

Do you like dogs or cats more?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like dogs or cats more?

• Dogs
    • Cats

I don't mind dogs, but they have nothing on cats. Cats purr, dogs don't. Cats stay quiet when someone enters the house, dogs don't. Cats smell nice, dogs don't. And while there are plenty of cute dog breeds, none of them compare to the cutest cat breed.

Fotolia_128458289_S-siamese.jpg.2963710d02670c8a64a0599836670ef3.jpg

If you don't like siamese cats, there's something wrong with you.

Oh, and meowing for attention sounds so much sweeter than barking and howling.

• Brohoof 1

Please stop spreading the myth that cats don't get attached to their caretakers. Even if I'am the only person lying on the couch, my cat would often lie down on me, even tho there is still a lot of free space.on the couch. My kitty would also lie next to me in my bed when I'm on my PC, and when I leave the room, she would jump from the bed a minute later and leave the room too.

But who knows......maybe they want us to believe that.....and it is just a step in their secret plan to take over the world! 

I still like cats more tho, but my dog is grumpy and growls sometimes when you touch him, so I might be biased lol. Many dogs are super adorable tho, it's not an easy decision.

• Brohoof 3

Cats! By all means, cats! I love cats. They're such snooty little things that they draw you right in and make themselves impossible to resist. If they let you serve pet them it's like you've been afforded some special reward of (temporary) worthiness. 

They're superior, they know it, so who am I to argue? :proud:

• Brohoof 2

I like dogs more than cats for a few reasons.

1) First and foremost, I am allergic to cats :(

2) cats can be mean creatures who scratch you sometimes

3) cats make messes everywhere, and they are normally kept in your house when you could just get a dog and put it outside.

4) dogs are more playful and friendlier than cats

5) you can pet a dog as long as you like; you can pet a cat a little while then it doesn't want it anymore

Not labeling all cats and dogs with those behaviors, just talking about the stereotypical cat and dog.

• Brohoof 1

Cats for me. I've been afraid of dogs for most of my life, and even though I'm not anymore and even like dogs now, I still like cats a bit better. I like their complete disregard for everyone around them, mostly.

• Brohoof 1

... Ah’m sorry, Darlin’. But ah love Dogs more!

I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD! THIS IS SUDDENLY A COMPETITION NAO!

YAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAP!

No, but seriously. You really catn’t lump every animal together by species. I’ve met cold, indifferent dogs & goofy, hyper, super friendly cats. But I have only had two cats; both weren’t there for very long.

... I’ve had Twenty-Two dogs. I was practically raised by them. My Pack has meant the literal world to me & I tear up just thinking about the lives I led with them. Dogs don’t just have a place in my heart, they propped it up with support beams. I don’t know where I would have been if it weren’t for that reassuring, big, doofy head plopped down in my lap or the tiny, needlenosed head poking me for attention.

Sometimes I think I might’ve been more catlike in personality had I not ran with the pack, but as explosively emotional, needy & admittedly doofy as I can be... I would never give up my Pack.

• Brohoof 2

I definitely would choose cats over dogs.

Pros for cats: 

-> They're quiet

-> They are meowing with full of honesty

-> They can be emotionally attached to the owner, like one of my cats do ("mrrrring", lying on me, massaging me with paws)

Cons of dogs:

-> Very loud, if someone's coming

-> Much more duties according to them

-> Much more costs of owning a dog, than a cat.

• Brohoof 2