Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Defenders of Equestria (ooc)

Scare Effect

5 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Well then that would have to be her special power then.

The swords fine.

That seems ok but size is kinda important. So maybe it base to be around his height  

Hmm...here's the basic EQG version of Will Guide that can be in the game if you'll allow it.

5a209b7f04b9d_WillGuide(EQGVisitor).png.2fb3f61090998462fc8f71868641e491.png

Just now, Will Guide said:

Hmm...here's the basic EQG version of Will Guide that can be in the game if you'll allow it.

5a209b7f04b9d_WillGuide(EQGVisitor).png.2fb3f61090998462fc8f71868641e491.png

Looks good and of course it's allowed.

5 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

BTW, the spell is basically copying someone else's weapon, for example, if an enemy has a sword, she uses her spell and gains a sword. It doesn't work if the enemy has no weapon.

Ok that can be interesting.

Just now, Scare Effect said:

Ok that can be interesting.

Since she's a human in this universe, she doesn't have that magic naturally, so she has a necklace that lets her use the copy power. If she's hit enough, she loses the power.

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Since she's a human in this universe, she doesn't have that magic naturally, so she has a necklace that lets her use the copy power. If she's hit enough, she loses the power.

No, all humans have magic in this world. The Star people(unicorns) are more attuned with it than others increasing the strength of their powers that is all.

Also ur limit makes sense

Just now, Scare Effect said:

No, all humans have magic in this world. The Star people(unicorns) are more attuned with it than others increasing the strength of their powers that is all.

Oh, I see...the too many hits thing still applies.

31 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Are u still interested in doing this RP?

Yes. I was just thinking of a character so far as abilities and personality go. 

Winter Bolt (Modified version of my OC ) 

Weapon: A hardwood cane 

61Ic408WTUL._SY500_.jpg

Abilities: The ability to pull heat and moisture from the air for cryogenic attacks. Limits, if indoors size of the room & teammates and selfs ability to withstand the cold, If outdoors concentration limits abilities. No more than 3 to 5 minutes of straight use before abilities become erratic. Power is easier to use in cold and snow and can last longer. 

Personality: Shy and slow to open up due to parental issues when young. A bit clumsy and self-conscious of it. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jedishy said:

Yes. I was just thinking of a character so far as abilities and personality go. 

Winter Bolt (Modified version of my OC ) 

Weapon: A hardwood cane 

Abilities: The ability to pull heat and moisture from the air for cryogenic attacks. Limits, if indoors size of the room & teammates and selfs ability to withstand the cold, If outdoors concentration limits abilities. No more than 3 to 5 minutes of straight use before abilities become erratic. Power is easier to use in cold and snow and can last longer. 

Personality: Shy and slow to open up due to parental issues when young. A bit clumsy and self-conscious of it. 

Awesome i like him and he is the only one who seems to be a ranged fighter

4 hours ago, Scare Effect said:

Awesome i like him and he is the only one who seems to be a ranged fighter

You know, the team seems to be missing a sort of supporter. Mike has a shield, sure but does anyone in the party actually know first aid?

(I like the defensive role. I’m pretty sure mike can take quite a beating.)

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

2 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

You know, the team seems to be missing a sort of supporter. Mike has a shield, sure but does anyone in the party actually know first aid?

@Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14 @Heart Star

@Will Guide

Ok so a good point was brought to my attention and it is the lack of support. So i decided to build a work around for the rp I will also be giving roles to our characters which is why i mentioned the four of u.(if u dont like the roles just let me know ok ill change them)

Ok the work around here it that everyone knows a healing spell it is necessary knowledge and critical if characters got hurt, also it cannot be used on themselves.

Now roles on the team.

Leader: Mystic Moon(this is defaulted to the mentor character)

Brave Dawn- Second in command

Mike- Defensive Support

Will Guide-Spy

Heart Star- Weapons Expert

Winter Bolt- Scout

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Will Guide said:

Warning: About to fall asleep any time now. Will respond back as soon as I can.

I saw the cast list and our weapons and powers and it looks great! :)

Ok ill see u soon.

Also i need to update it to add winter bolt

5 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Wait so is this taking place in an academy? How did our characters meet up? How were they chosen?

Ok so this takes place at the academy. We were selected to be a team based on our entry exam scores, we are still getting used to working together.

@Scare Effect

Well I gladly would take it. As my character is a ruler in canon, I thought about the mind control power for this RP. That power would obviously have limits though: Blu may only mind control one living being at once for only two hours. Breaking that that time limit would lead to his power being unavailable for 4 hours. His weaponry would be a regular sword and a suit of armor. Now for the healing spell he could mind control one of his mates to reduce their pain when injured.

@Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14 @Heart Star @Will Guide What do you guys think? :grin:

Please let me know if you want me to change something

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Scare Effect

Well I gladly would take it. As my character is a ruler in canon, I thought about the mind control power for this RP. That power would obviously have limits though: Blu may only mind control one living being at once for only two hours. Breaking that that time limit would lead to his power being unavailable for 4 hours. His weaponry would be a regular sword and a suit of armor. Now for the healing spell he could mind control one of his mates to reduce their pain when injured.

@Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14 @Heart Star @Will Guide What do you guys think? :grin:

Please let me know if you want me to change something

Welcome aboard just a few things need to be changed to fit it properly.

One, he cannot be a ruler in this world's Cannon. Also there is no alicorn race (u can pick any of the three basic races)

As for everything else it's pretty acceptable.

@Pr0m4NV14 @Will Guide @Jedishy @Heart Star @Emperor Blu Traincrown

Ok so i thought i would explain the villains before starting.

The soulless are an invading group of creatures that destroy everything. These creature are mindless and act on instinct. Main opposing force

The true villains are simply called the Dark Seven. seven warriors who lead the soulless.

• Brohoof 1