Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Defenders of Equestria (ooc)

Scare Effect

2 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Welcome aboard just a few things need to be changed to fit it properly.

One, he cannot be a ruler in this world's Cannon. Also there is no alicorn race (u can pick any of the three basic races)

As for everything else it's pretty acceptable.

Well I guess Will told you I would appear as a Unicorn here. Also I only said he's a ruler in my own canon, implying not in this RP. Also a Scepter instead of a sword would maybe be more accurate as a weapon, to fit the character more, as a Sceptre symbolises command in Monarchy. (Command, mind control, see the link? ;))

2 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well I guess Will told you I would appear as a Unicorn here. Also I only said he's a ruler in my own canon, implying not in this RP. Also a Scepter instead of a sword would maybe be more accurate as a weapon, to fit the character more, as a Sceptre symbolises command in Monarchy. (Command, mind control, see the link? ;))

ok sorry. And it does make sense for the septer but is it an effective weapon just incase his mind control doesn't work

Just now, Scare Effect said:

ok sorry. And it does make sense for the septer but is it an effective weapon just incase his mind control doesn't work

Well the Scepter itself is giving Blu the ability to mind control someone. Apart from that it's a stick made of gold, so he could hit his enemies with it :grin:

6 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well the Scepter itself is giving Blu the ability to mind control someone. Apart from that it's a stick made of gold, so he could hit his enemies with it :grin:

Ok so i probably should have put this in the first post. But all humans have magic naturally no need for special items.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Ok so i probably should have put this in the first post. But all humans have magic naturally no need for special items.

Well I'm aware that humans have magic in this world, but the Scepter can be considered a weapon as Blu can physically hurt with it :adorkable:

So if y’all start doing the RP I won’t be there to strike when the iron is hot, as I am heading back home to Northern Alberta. I will try to post when I get home. Have fun, y’all.

22 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well I control minds, so I'm sorry to say I don't see how I could be supporting? :huh:

But I'll take that role anyway if there's no other choice :adorkable:

Well it's the only one i see working properly. I can't see him being anything else, mind control is a hard ability to place usually those with this ability are not physically strong. The only other one is sabotage which fits ur powers.

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

The bad guys. They sound like real bad guys.

Oh ok they are pretty bad

1 minute ago, Scare Effect said:

Well it's the only one i see working properly. I can't see him being anything else, mind control is a hard ability to place usually those with this ability are not physically strong. The only other one is sabotage which fits ur powers.

Well I guess a supportive role might work for him. I guess you can place my character in the first post now :adorkable:

Also, I was wondering. Would you accept a bit of Romance in the RP? I mean Will Guide and Blu are boyfriends in another RP. So would you rather like them to be boyfriends, Will secretly crushing on Blu or them being just friends? It's up to you, William and I already have talked about it :grin:

26 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well I guess a supportive role might work for him. I guess you can place my character in the first post now :adorkable:

Also, I was wondering. Would you accept a bit of Romance in the RP? I mean Will Guide and Blu are boyfriends in another RP. So would you rather like them to be boyfriends, Will secretly crushing on Blu or them being just friends? It's up to you, William and I already have talked about it :grin:

Ok.

And i dont mind ur two characters  having a romantic relationship 

Well it’s neat to see it up and running! I’ll post when it get home in around seven hours or so. I’m almost to Hinton.

(Winky Face.)

Edited by Pr0m4NV14
Yanno, some grammar stuff ‘n other such things.

6 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Well it’s neat to see it up and running! I’ll post when it get home in around seven hours or so. I’m almost to Hinton.

(Winky Face.)

Ok see u then

14 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

@Scare Effect Can you give a bit of feedback on where the rest of us might be and how different the RP might be from standard Equestria? 

Ok so where everyone is at is they start in their homes(after the first day they will be in dorms with one of there teammates the male characters can choose but Dawn and Heart Star will be roommates due to them being the only girls.

This equestia is like the mlp universe and the Rwby universe had a baby this is the best way to put it right now, basically think of a steampunk-ish version of equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Ok makes sense. Do they still have cutie marks if so where? Oh and how does the pegasus and unicorn deal work. Do they have real horns and wings? Sorry really should have asked all this before. 

5 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Ok makes sense. Do they still have cutie marks if so where? Oh and how does the pegasus and unicorn deal work. Do they have real horns and wings? Sorry really should have asked all this before. 

Ok so physical differences between the three races are as followed.

Star(unicorn): have glowing eyes and their mark(cutie mark) is on their back.

Sky(pegasus): slim and short build for speed and maneuverability. Have the ability to fly for short periods using a pair of magic wings that appear on their back. Their mark is on their left shoulder.

Stone(Earth): stone are larger than the other two races by one to two feet. Their mark is on their right ankle.

Sorry no horns or permanent wings but i hope these help.