Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Defenders of Equestria (ooc)

Scare Effect

13 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

@Scare Effect

How steampunk are we talking? Are trains still the mode of transport? Do our characters get a letter or something? I really want to know this. This is real interesting.

Ok I said steampunk-ish due to it is what the world looks like how much so like it id say around dishonored level of steampunk except nothing is in ruins and no killer rats nor plague. As far as technology goes it is beyond ww II(slightly more advanced thanks to magic) as for transportation all basic transportation exists from boats to planes.

As for the letter thing they got it the day prior to the start of the rp.

6 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

But busy but I will respond in a few hours. Two of the others are flying today. 

Yeah i know i was just afraid i did something

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I was at my job all day. I can make at least one opening move tonight.

Ok, and I'm sorry about that i wasn't trying to rush anyone.

Ok one last question because again I failed to ask do they have colored skin like in Equestria girls? IE Pinkie Pie is pink or Dashie being blue? 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

See? I clearly have surpassed the content length requirement, but I can't send it.

Capture.PNG

U need 200 characters for rp posts otherwise it won't let u 

10 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Ok one last question because again I failed to ask do they have colored skin like in Equestria girls? IE Pinkie Pie is pink or Dashie being blue? 

No they are normal human colors

Edited by Scare Effect

Just now, Heart Star said:

THAT IS SO STUPID!!!!

It is meant to increase involvement in rp cuz short answers means no involvement apparently. Also it helps the rp to flow better. im sorry but it is the site rules