Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Defenders of Equestria (ooc)

Scare Effect

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

Well you grabbed a particular character and I responded to another character. So I was waiting on those two to respond. 

Yeah the great conundrum that is rping with alot of people. Figuring out the order to respond.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Scare Effect I've made Blu nobility in the RP. Hope that's okay? If not I'll change it. I've made him nobility because I've actually designed this character to be Nobility/Royalty in the first place. He is an Emperor in his backstory.

And to answer your question, I was also waiting for the others, just like Pr0m.

It's ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Happy Yoshi @Pr0m4NV14 @Jedishy @Emperor Blu Traincrown

Ok so if your confused by my last post lemme explain ok, Rarity and pinkie (as well as the others) founded the School  and act as mentors when they aren't busy with their duties. also if you dont like them being there let me know ok and I'll change it.

25 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

@Scare Effect how do you want us to procede like are we going to be lead down, is there a safety brief in class or should we be getting up to move? 

well depends do you want to do. we can go straight to the first part of the test or we can do the safety thing?

Just now, Scare Effect said:

well depends do you want to do. we can go straight to the first part of the test or we can do the safety thing?

Ill be honest I do not care one way or the other really. I just wanted guidance on how to post lol. 

8 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Ill be honest I do not care one way or the other really. I just wanted guidance on how to post lol. 

we can just skip to the test then. 

• Brohoof 1