applejack.thumb.png.2767c7a505330b5f411afaa027e53779.png

I like you're opinion on things

I think Applejack is hot too

post-23053-0-04882000-1391980996.gif

This is surely a hot image of Applejack

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

On 8/15/2018 at 10:09 PM, Br O N Y said:

The mind is weird, within the first few months of watching the show I became attracted to some characters, which is so weird because they look so differemt from humans.

Cuddling up to this pony girl in the night would be amazing. Even tho I stopped watching the show, I still have a.......special pic of Flutters on my phone, so I think you can guess my answer.

I'm still trying to figure this one out too, but if I sit and think about it for a while, it's kind of scary in an odd way (and no, I don't mean I'm worried about this being a gateway drug to bestiality or anything). Thing is, I've had school crushes on cartoon characters on and off my entire life. Some of them human, some anthropomorphized animals. But there's something radically different about ponies that feels all too eerily genuine. I'm not even talking about waifus here, but the emotions are still remarkably deep. I care about them just as intensely as I would a lover, even where there's no romantic feelings, and that's some amazing borderline Twilight Zone stuff to me.

More on topic, physical attraction for me is intricately intertwined with the emotional, so personality plays a huge role in dictating what is "hot" to me. Dashie is my waifu. But in terms of compatibility I think Fluttershy comes a close second, which seems really odd to me because they're such polar opposites.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

I'm still trying to figure this one out too, but if I sit and think about it for a while, it's kind of scary in an odd way (and no, I don't mean I'm worried about this being a gateway drug to bestiality or anything). Thing is, I've had school crushes on cartoon characters on and off my entire life. Some of them human, some anthropomorphized animals. But there's something radically different about ponies that feels all too eerily genuine. I'm not even talking about waifus here, but the emotions are still remarkably deep. I care about them just as intensely as I would a lover, even where there's no romantic feelings, and that's some amazing borderline Twilight Zone stuff to me.

More on topic, physical attraction for me is intricately intertwined with the emotional, so personality plays a huge role in dictating what is "hot" to me. Dashie is my waifu. But in terms of compatibility I think Fluttershy comes a close second, which seems really odd to me because they're such polar opposites.

Finding Flutters sexy does in no way make you zoophile. And I do! But it's mostly because in these drawings, the important body parts are almost always drawn very human like. I was never in the slightest attracted to any animals and pets, no matter how cute they are, just the thought grosses me out. 

But besides that, personality indeed plays a big part in attraction, at least for me. I'm trying to not sound too pervy lol, but a nude photo of a not super attractive girl who I'm into would excite me way more then any nude photo of a really good looking girl I don't really know, I'm sure the majority of us are like that. I mean looks do matter, but there was never a girl I missed because she had such a pretty figure or face lol. But the pony characters don't impress me with their personalities, still seem a bit one dimensional. Any person I know is like a thousand times more complex and doesn't have a personality that leans so extremely to a certain trait. I'm absolutely not like any of the mane 6, nor did I ever meet someone who is. You can easily labele the mane six with one word like "shy", "nerd", "countrygirl" and it would describe them quite well, IRL I couldn't characterize anyone with one word. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Br O N Y said:

But besides that, personality indeed plays a big part in attraction, at least for me. I'm trying to not sound too pervy lol, but a nude photo of a not super attractive girl who I'm into would excite me way more then any nude photo of a really good looking girl I don't really know, I'm sure the majority of us are like that. I mean looks do matter, but there was never a girl I missed because she had such a pretty figure or face lol. But the pony characters don't impress me with their personalities, still seem a bit one dimensional. Any person I know is like a thousand times more complex and doesn't have a personality that leans so extremely to a certain trait. I'm absolutely not like any of the mane 6, nor did I ever meet someone who is. You can easily labele the mane six with one word like "shy", "nerd", "countrygirl" and it would describe them quite well, IRL I couldn't characterize anyone with one word.

There was a quote from some panel long ago, and I have no idea who said it. "These ponies are more real than some people I know." Maybe you have access to a better batch of humans, but in my personal experience, the complexity usually manifests itself in a way of lacking consistency and integrity, and I don't see that as a good thing. I also think people would be much easier to categorize like that, but more often than not, society expects deep personalities to be rather repressed. But I've definitely known a Twilight, a Fluttershy (two actually), and an Applejack in real life, funnily enough the three you mentioned. The other three, no.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:40 AM, shyabetes3939 said:

That was my profile pic on YouTube for a while!

And yes, Fluttershy is super hot, cute and beautiful! She's my waifu and I love her SO MUCH!!!

I really like how you love Fluttershy so much same here I wish she was my Girlfriend I actually have a crush on her I wish I could go to Equestria and see her myself that would be Paradise

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if this is the best place for it but it was the first place I thought of. Stumbled on this. Really simple story, CGI, and animation, but about halfway through it I just started crying.

(nopony go getting too excited, it's not an A.R. app :p )

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is indeed beautiful, and cute, however, hot for me leans more into sexual desire, which I think Starlight, Sunny, and Applejack tops it among the main characters  :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is sweet, adorable and perfect in every way. I voted for the highest option on the list even though I don't think 'hot' is the word that best describes her. In fact it doesn't describe her at all. She is extremely attractive and I'd love to be married to her, so I'd use terms more appropriate for that dynamic. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 8/16/2018 at 10:40 AM, shyabetes3939 said:

That was my profile pic on YouTube for a while!

And yes, Fluttershy is super hot, cute and beautiful! She's my waifu and I love her SO MUCH!!!

I love Fluttershy I would want her to be my girlfriend and I wouldn't even mind if she was dating me when she's a pony I know it would be very wired dating a pony but If I was in Equestria I would most likely be a pony too so it wouldn't make a difference 

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Well, I would definitely say she's beautiful in appearance and personality wise. Hot though? I'm not entirely sure. I don't want to lie but I also don't want to seem like a creepy pervert either. I guess if she were to suddenly become a real person and was around my age then I would say yes. 

I would consider FlutterShy to be one of the more least attractive characters of the show. I have seen some art of her that could easily argue that, however. I think that Rarity is the prettiest but beauty is all in the eye of the beholder.

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2018 at 12:30 AM, NathanW200 said:

I think Applejack is hot too

post-23053-0-04882000-1391980996.gif

This is surely a hot image of Applejack

That was some risky fanservice for sure. :D

Yeah, I think Fluttershy is very hot. Relatively speaking. The body temperature of adult horses should be between 37.3 and 38.0 °C. With exertion the body temperature could raise up to 41 °C. She tends to get nervous or embarrassed, so she is potentially the hottest character of the show and for the longest amount of time. But she has some strong rivals.