Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Try to get more brohoofs than the user above you.

Vlazamal

Use any tactics necessary. Funny jokes, cute ponies, anything that gets you the hoof. However, you may not ask directly for brohoofs yourself. Earn the brohoofs yourself. Try not to give out brohoofs freely - make the user earn the vote!

Good luck!

Edited by Vlazamal

*Crack knuckles* Alrighty then, let's see here... what's something other users like?

Well, to start, I'm going to need to mass-mention.

*Eight billion trillion users*

Step one: complete. Now, to give them something that they like... let's see here... what's something that everyone likes? Nay, loves? Hm...

Oh, how foolish of me! Kittens, of course!

1324323479001.gif

Magnificent! Now, onto step two... Hm... what else ought to please the community...

Well, some flattery could go a long way, especially for the Staff!

*Ahem*

@PATHFINDERCS IS THE LITERAL PERFECT HUMAN BEING WHO COULD NEVER DO ANY WRONG. WE MUST ADD ANTLERS TO CHRIST THE REDEEMER, AND WORSHIP IT TO GAIN HIS FAVOR.

Goodness me, this is absolutely brilliant! Now, we just need a cherry to top this delectable upvote sundae! What better than an inspirational quote?

gallery_hero_il_fullxfull.1118776928_pcj

Brilliant! Encore, encore, ladies and gentlemen! With everything in place, I shall...

Hey! Were you listening to me this entire time!? Shame on you, you eavesdropping scoundrel! :pout:

• Brohoof 3

16685bb25412e9e422f002f5062c7036a39e23c2v2_00.jpg.e3bee67062c8c44ef9149c7e0fdf183d.jpg

Just give me the goddamn brohooves now

Edited by TBD

I can't really see a reason for this. All I can get out of this is that everyone here is firing blanks and I can't tell if they are jokes or just comments soaked in Irony and it's confusing and I don't like it.

Welp, here's some quotes from the series "Freeman's mind"

I mean, there is no actual right to privacy, but it's implied by the rest of the Constitution...and this gun.

This is music to my ears, the sound of coming to terms with your own stupidity.

I wonder if I'm being herded towards danger. I mean, I know I am, but I wonder if it's deliberate.

Coffee! Not as strong as methenamine but it let's you keep your teeth.

I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives as I pass.

I HAVE THE BEST COMEBACK OF ALL, A 12 GAUGE!

BOMB SHELTER PARTIES ARE THE BEST PARTIES 'CAUSE BOMB SHELTER PARTIES DON'T STOP!

YOU'RE THE REASON WE HAVE NAPALM.

Lasers make me happy. Though not as much as food, bedrest, painkillers, not being persecuted...

I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

The fish in a barrel don't work so well when the fish got a SHOTGUN!

Oh, man, another body. You know, normally following a trail of dead bodies covered in blood is a sign that you're going the wrong way!

Why does everyone have to keep dying on me? Is it really so hard to just not die? I mean, look at me! I was in the chamber in freaking ground zero and I'm still here! Yet you guys slip on a banana peel and that's it! Ugh. Darwin was right. I didn't realize I was working with a bunch of lemmings.

Eat your heart out, taxpayers! This is where your money goes!

So, yeah, I'm killing people now! But that was not murder. It was totally self-defense. Just because I had a submachine gun doesn't change anything. It just lets me defend more efficiently. I haven't murdered anyone—well, not today anyway.

I know it's obvious I'm a genius, but is everyone else really this stupid? I don't know, but I do know how to prove who's more dead between us.

Alvin York killed dozens of people. And he was a hero! He didn't even want to, he was like me... am I a hero? Eh, I don't know. I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! I HAVE A GUN, SO I'M IN CHARGE! MANY GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD FUNCTION ON THIS PRINCIPLE, AND SOME OF THEM LAST FOR MONTHS!!!

I love this series.

• Brohoof 1