Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Putting this out there in case anyone wants to. I would like to see art of the ocs I made based off my family. You can choose any or all of them to draw. I will also reveal a bit of their personality in case anyone wants to portray that.

I imagine my mother as a sunset orange colored unicorn with short, wavy ruby red hair. Her cutie mark is kinda like this the image below, but the quill is solid black, like a raven's feather. Her eyes are sky blue. She is a very sweet person that will try to help people even if they don't deserve it.

stock-vector-a-vector-illustration-of-an

My oldest sister I imagine sharing the same coat and hair color as our mother, as well as being a unicorn too, her hair being more long but still wavy. A couple of other differences is that she has hazel eyes that share the same features as crystal ponies, since she is half crystal pony. Her cutie mark is a simple blue book with a brown aura around it, like it's being levitated. She is a quiet, antisococial one that is bad at talking to strangers. 

My second oldest sister is a light blue unicorn, having bright green crystal pony eyes just like my other sister. Her hair is a darker blue, being more straight but still long.  Her cutie mark is a knitted music note, like the image below but it is dark blue instead of light. She is good at taking charge and can be demanding sometimes.

Eighth-Note-Crochet-Mooglyblog.com_.jpg

My half younger sister who is an Earth pony doesn't have crystal pony eyes, instead having normal sky blue ones because she is a full Equestrian pony. Her coat is light brown while her hair is straight, long, and dark purple. She is 11 so she might be small, but I don't how big ponies are at that age. She is still a blank flank. She has a tendency to be mean without reason but can be nice and play with others.

Finally, my half younger brother who is also an Earth pony shares my mother's coat, hair, and eyes, including also not having crystal pony eyes, though his hair is short and curly. He's 10 (still don't know how big he would be) and also still a blank flank. He has a mean streak as well but not as often as his sister. He can be rough but is also energetic and playful. 

And if anyone wants to make a family photo, here is what the oc that represents me looks like. She has crystal pony eyes and her cutie mark is below this image. Ignore the dip in her hoof and just make it like the show. I hate being in pictures so maybe portray that if you want.

wip_by_sulfur_tfp-dc1h07d.png&key=796e51

thunderbird-vector-image-isloated-withe-

Edited by SkyPie
Forgot to put that my half brother has normal eyes.

(edited)
On 8/21/2018 at 1:41 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:
  Hide contents

mlpfim_request_skypie.thumb.png.31ccb7e064765a2992b495d283ecf9c8.png

I did the best I could given what my art style can allow.

That is awesome you took the time to draw all of them. I didn't expect anyone to respond to my request. Thank you! This is amazing! :yay:

Edited by SkyPie