Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My speculation about how Season 8 will end

RaphLuna

I Know how MLP FIM season 8 Will end…

Time to put on my dective hat. And get the thinking gears in my head rolling.

Remember how Luna and Clestia use to be connected to the elements,

However they lost the connection with the elements…  HINT HINT WINK WINK…

I believe that the main 6 will loose connection with the elements  too…

And Duh we all know will get these Magical elements.. It's an NO BRAINER…..

6 new friends at the school will gain powers of the elements when they go to rescue the main 6 at tartutous  DUH….

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5812723737_TheElementsofHarmony.thumb.png.79cc41882a4280ef3d48877fdaf057e9.png

Meet your future elements of harmony magic holders..

The Head School master finds out about this he turns obsessed to get the magic away from the creatures whom he feels are not worthy to hold such powerful magic, because they are not ponies and are so different.. How do I know this. easy just look how her acted when Twilight welcome all the creatures especially the ones not pony like to the school she opened up.. DUH..

Dam hasbro ain't even trying to conceal their plans nor plots.. Way to predictable….

Season 9 will be about the new 6 learning how to harness the new powers they possess.,  and new threats will surface to them…

Thank You Scooby Doo… I learned so much from that cartoon..

Yes I pay attention to Everything.. 

Let me guess you are in Denial Right ;)

OK I'm cool

but yes this will happen,

When you watch the show..  Your jaw will drop,… The elements of harmony powers will Abandon the main 6 and power jump to a new host.

and I will be winking back I told you so..

My secret source of information on this  is easy, it's called PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING !

To tell you the truth it ain’t that hard. 

Ain't I a little stinker.

No I'm just a critical thinker

• Brohoof 1

For some reason, I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if that was the outcome of Season 9. As much as it would be disappointing for this to happen I am pretty sure the writers most likely do somehow want to steer away from the mane six.

Also, I didn't realize until now but I'm pretty sure this goes into Show Discussion so I'll just move it over there for ya.

• Brohoof 5

It is a great way to keep the show interesting, but there is one thing... How can Gallus be the Element of Magic if he can't use magic, or has no idea how to use it? :dash:

49 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I wouldn't be too surprised either, the student 6 will eventually surpass the mane 6 hopefully, I have hopes for them, but the show only has 1 more season.

Well, the mane 6 did it in one episode, so it is possible. ;)Maybe the mane 5 will all turn into alicorns too.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, H'rok said:

It is a great way to keep the show interesting, but there is one thing... How can Gallus be the Element of Magic if he can't use magic, or has no idea how to use it? :dash:

Remember at Christmas special where they were all fighting, he could no longer stand it and he broke up the Arguement between them all, then he confessed he was the one who made the mess, and he said that he did not want to be alone for the holidays.

Remember how twilight was alone at first until she met each pony and became friends with them at first she did not think frindship was important however she realised how wrong she was.

That is how I know he will be the Leader,  to keep everyone together..  ;)

Sand bar will not be leader, for he is magic of generous, when the others had trouble fitting in, he went out of his way to make them feel that they are important, and belong in the school.  he went out of his way to keep them together providing snacks and compfort.  ;)

Smolder tells it like it is you can tell how he behaves he sugarcoats nothing.

Edited by RaphLuna

12 minutes ago, H'rok said:

Well, the mane 6 did it in one episode, so it is possible. ;)Maybe the mane 5 will all turn into alicorns too.

Doubtful the 5 will become alicorns ( Get an Upgrade). the only reason Twilight Became an Alicorn is because she finished the missing part of Star Swirls Spell.

I do see the parallels with the Student 6 and the Mane 6. And although I really like their characters I can't imagine they will replace the Mane 6 cast for season 9. That seems like too much of a risk. I can imagine the Student 6 taking over the role of the Mane 6 eventually though.

It would be an interesting note to end it on. Six species now represent the Elements of Harmony instead of only ponies. It would be such a cool twist if the Elements of Harmony (I always thought only ponies could wield them) can be wielded by everyone and are no longer restricted to ponykind.

Edited by JH24

Oh wow jeeeez I wasn't expecting that....

Of course I did, and this look interesting, I'm glad they're going though with this.

Edited by TBD

9 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Crikey! That's some spoiler you have there m8.

1377789083_Biggerboat2.gif.70dce92c7727f676242551b7e26d46cd.gif

But would it sell?

Oh please its not that hard to figure out the show. They make it to easy.. The part where the main 6 trapped in tartarous is a dead giveaway, and their students need to work together to rescue the teachers from their prison.

the elements of harmony can jump from one to another, the sisters wiled the power, however once they lost their connection, it was twilight and her friends they gained the power that the sisters lost. I feel when the team rescues their teachers together the teachers will no longer wield the magic, and the magic will jump to the new 6

plus, you can easily tell by each charecters personality which ones will become the next successor to wield that power. it was when they are all combined that they were able channel into the magic to defeat villians.

Not hard to figure it out..  

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

@RaphLuna

You know? You're not the first to come to that conclusion. Many fans have already made the connection with the students as soon as they were first revealed.

Fair Enough, however when season 8 ends the student will be the one to harness the power..

The Grand Headmaster of Schools will be delighted about the Earth pony gaining the magic, however horrified about the non ponies wielding such magic. would not be surprosed if he turns to the villians to help him take the magic from the non pony like creatures...

there is a twist for you to think about.

I’ve gotta say, that is a solid theory but not much of a spoiler. There is one thing wrong with your theory; your theory states that Gallus would be magic, but magic is the sixth hidden element. The spark that ignites the elements.

Though Gallus could hold true to that, given what he did in the Hearth’s Warming episode; though at the same time, it most likely wouldn’t be called “magic” but something that fits Gallus more than that.

Then again, he may not even be the spark, it’s all subjective.

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, FirePuppy said:

The staff keeps on acknowledging that the Mane Six will always been the main characters eternally. As long as it remains that way, the Student Six CAN'T replace the Mane Six – ever! If they did, it'll violate the show's title.

You been listening to the head master that approve schools haven't you. Only ponies should learn about the magic of friendship.

can you imagine how steamed he would be finding out that 5 of the 6 Wield such power.. To be honest,this is the path hasbro is headed..

maybe we will learn why the truth to why he is so against non ponies learning about the magic of friendship..Maybe he is the one who needs to be reformed the most since he is against non ponies learning such powers.

• Brohoof 2

Would be kinda pointless imo, considering we are about to head into the last season and suddenly giving these characters a main character status would be weird, considering their is no point in building them up.

What i do think though, is that they could be the successors coming at the end of season 9, knowing that Equestria will be in good hooves in the future without us worrying about it.

But not main characters. This show was always about twilight and her friends and will be till the end. If they wanted a change, they should have done it sooner.

8 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

You been listening to the head master that approve schools haven't you. Only ponies should learn about the magic of friendship.

can you imagine how steamed he would be finding out that 5 of the 6 Wield such power.. To be honest,this is the path hasbro is headed..

maybe we will learn why the truth to why he is so against non ponies learning about the magic of friendship..Maybe he is the one who needs to be reformed the most since he is against non ponies learning such powers.

Whatever either way, a show completely focusing on a group of non-ponies would result in the show's title being called My Little Griffon/Yak/Changeling/Dragon/Hippogriff, not My Little Pony.

I mean, sure, I would like to see the Student Six more, but also I want more Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie interacting with them, and less Rainbow Dash.

Edited by FirePuppy

56 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Oh please its not that hard to figure out the show. They make it to easy.. The part where the main 6 trapped in tartarous is a dead giveaway, and their students need to work together to rescue the teachers from their prison.

the elements of harmony can jump from one to another, the sisters wiled the power, however once they lost their connection, it was twilight and her friends they gained the power that the sisters lost. I feel when the team rescues their teachers together the teachers will no longer wield the magic, and the magic will jump to the new 6

plus, you can easily tell by each charecters personality which ones will become the next successor to wield that power. it was when they are all combined that they were able channel into the magic to defeat villians.

Not hard to figure it out..  

It is completely within the realms of possibility as far as our glorious writers and their myopic visions are concerned. However, they are mere caretakers. I am not convinced that H-Bro wants to replace Mane 6, and if they don't want to do it then it doesn't matter who becomes what or who saves who. Mane 6 will bounce back as many times as our glorious writers will cast them into obscurity ... Except Applejack. She won't make it.

Just now, FirePuppy said:

Whatever either way, a show completely focusing on a group of non-ponies would result in the show's title being called My Little Griffon/Yak/Changeling/Dragon/Hippogriff, not My Little Pony.

Your statement is False let me Elaborate on this .

,the show is still pony based. just look at the class mates that attended the school, they are still mostly ponies and the teachers are still all ponies only, plus the princesses roles are pony based, along with bulk of the lands.  . The 6 core friends at the school is one pony and a mix of other species..

So its not like ponies are exemped from the show just Because 5 of the 6 are non ponies. its just 5 species and one pony. so yes ponies still have a major role in the series. 

another thing to remember the show is not only all about ponies, its about friendship is Magic. even when your a different species,  you are all connected through Friendship..

noticed there are 3 girls and 3boys where the origional were all girls only.. 

• Brohoof 2

I think it's gonna be much worse as far as i know hashbruv

It's not gonna be some great conflict which the mane six can't solve and the student 6 will solve after reuiniting and whatever showing that you don't need overpowered stones to get things done you just need to be friendly and hold strong for eternal peace and that all creatures want this peace.

No.

It's gonna be some weird shitty conflict with either chrystallis or some random villain with... oh i dunno, everyone going mad, some stupid misunderstanding and suddenly the EEA sets the world on fire and there is a war and then the student six say "Hey, let's all get along" and the day is happy.
Even this is too good for HushBruv but you know, it's the worst i could come up with.

Also, why should gallus be the element of magic? 

10 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

Yeah, and besides, we don't know what'll happen until we know at least something in School Raze.

17 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

It is completely within the realms of possibility as far as our glorious writers and their myopic visions are concerned. However, they are mere caretakers. I am not convinced that H-Bro wants to replace Mane 6, and if they don't want to do it then it doesn't matter who becomes what or who saves who. Mane 6 will bounce back as many times as our glorious writers will cast them into obscurity ... Except Applejack. She won't make it.

I never cared about Applejack anyway 'cause she isn't my favorite.

6 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

I think it's gonna be much worse as far as i know hashbruv

It's not gonna be some great conflict which the mane six can't solve and the student 6 will solve after reuiniting and whatever showing that you don't need overpowered stones to get things done you just need to be friendly and hold strong for eternal peace and that all creatures want this peace.

No.

It's gonna be some weird shitty conflict with either chrystallis or some random villain with... oh i dunno, everyone going mad, some stupid misunderstanding and suddenly the EEA sets the world on fire and there is a war and then the student six say "Hey, let's all get along" and the day is happy.
Even this is too good for HushBruv but you know, it's the worst i could come up with.

Which of the new 6 do you think it will be.. to possess the element of magic ?

7 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Just like I said earlier, Gallus can't possess the element he can't not do magic, but the rest pretty much fill the gap, so it is a fun theory. We will just have to see I guess. Maybe they become the personnal stundents of the mane 6?

Edited by H'rok
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

That's just it, N O N E of them ;)

Tell you what, i'll commission you an art piece, if you're right.