Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

iOS apps

Clod

Years ago there were apps on iOS. Pony Unite (I think it was later renamed to BronyTunes) and iPonyRadio. Neither of these are available anymore, at least not in the US. Would it be possible to get one of these back or are they gone forever?

4 minutes ago, Clod said:

Years ago there were apps on iOS. Pony Unite (I think it was later renamed to BronyTunes) and iPonyRadio. Neither of these are available anymore, at least not in the US. Would it be possible to get one of these back or are they gone forever?

If they aren't on the app store anymore, that means either the developer hasn't updated it to the latest iOS, they removed it, or Apple removed it.

If it was the first option, you might be able to email the dev about it, otherwise, you won't be able to find out much more as to why its gone.

Just now, Nye said:

If they aren't on the app store anymore, that means either the developer hasn't updated it to the latest iOS, they removed it, or Apple removed it.

If it was the first option, you might be able to email the dev about it, otherwise, you won't be able to find out much more as to why its gone.

Thing is, I have absolutely no idea who the dev is. They don't show up in the app store at all.

Since it's all part of Poniverse I decided maybe someone who works on PVL would see this and be able to figure something out.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...