Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What animal do you identify with the most?

CandyCorn

I mean, besides being a pony (for those that do)...

I'm just really curious because I identify a lot with cats. I adore them and their "I do what I want" attitude. It's also said that cats are autistic as well. I have a lot of friends in the server I'm in who are autistic... and a lot of us really adore cats very much. <3

• Brohoof 3

I'd say that I identify the most with dogs. My family has always been surrounded by a dog as a family pet/companion as far back as 1989 so the thought of there not being a dog around would feel too surreal for us.

Despite being more of a Dog person, I feel as if I identify more with Cats. This is mostly due to the fact that I share similar traits to them.

Well, if cats are autistic, then I guess I identify with them, but I was gonna say deer. It's the whole reason behind my avatar.

Edited by Synniken

That's easy. I identify as a light blue/cyan female pegasus pony. But BESIDES that....maybe a Mustang. Social, free-spirited and wild. :D Always on the move and you can't get me to sit still. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I'm identyfing as Homo Sapiens Sapiens, that's the weirdest kind of animals, some of them are smart, some stupid, some are sociopaths and some are sociofils. I don't want to make an essay from what Homo Sapiens Sapiens are.

Fox, without question. Stylish, clever, pretty (I guess I have to deviate somewhere) and possessing of both canine and feline attributes. Though often misunderstood or misrepresented as a cunning predator or thief of chickens, we are far more civilized than others may think, even though it would not be inconceivable to be seen meandering through a chicken coop, gently pinching the chickens for tenderness. We just like our dinner fresh, that's all.