Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What toilet paper brand do you use?

Feather Data

(edited)
6 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

The brand I couldn't give 2 Fs about,
As long as it's fairly decent quality (not causing finger to go through the paper important)

Now I need toilet paper that will be gentle when I am wiping, no irritation needed

Edited by Feather Data

15 minutes ago, Feather Data said:

that part got removed.

Now I need toilet paper that will be gentle when I am wiping, no irritation needed

You know, there are always wipes you can use. :maud:

I usually get the cheapest ones, because I use it for all kinds of things. From actually using it for what it is intended for to murdering a swarm of moths and mosquitoes, or at least to scratch their remains off the wall.

When I forget to buy kitchen roll the toilet paper sometimes even flies around all over the kitchen. So yeah, the expensive one would be a waste.

I only get the brand ones when they're on 1+1 sale and when those two packages together are actually cheaper than two packages of the ones I usually buy.

All of these bathroom-related topics...

I use Charmin Ultra Soft. I originally used Ultra Strong, because Ultra Soft really tears a lot, but my parents always get Ultra Soft so somewhere down the line I just ended up getting the same thing. For simplicity's sake, I suppose?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Envy said:

All of these bathroom-related topics...

I use Charmin Ultra Soft. I originally used Ultra Strong, because Ultra Soft really tears a lot, but my parents always get Ultra Soft so somewhere down the line I just ended up getting the same thing. For simplicity's sake, I suppose?

How easy is it to tear Ultra Soft as opposed to Ultra Strong?

11 hours ago, Feather Data said:

How easy is it to tear Ultra Soft as opposed to Ultra Strong?

I don't really remember. It's been probably a few years since I used Ultra Strong. I just know even with the occasional tearing, I do prefer Charmin Ultra Soft over any other brand I have tried. Although I haven't tried many because... it's not something I go to the store and think about needing variety. lol

Just now, Envy said:

I don't really remember. It's been probably a few years since I used Ultra Strong. I just know even with the occasional tearing, I do prefer Charmin Ultra Soft over any other brand I have tried. Although I haven't tried many because... it's not something I go to the store and think about needing variety. lol

Is the tearing a big problem?

20 hours ago, Feather Data said:

Is the tearing a big problem?

I don't know. I don't think about it much. If it's a big concern, than Ultra Strong is the best choice.