Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What toilet paper brand do you use?

Feather Data

On 8/17/2018 at 11:17 PM, Envy said:

All of these bathroom-related topics...

I use Charmin Ultra Soft. I originally used Ultra Strong, because Ultra Soft really tears a lot, but my parents always get Ultra Soft so somewhere down the line I just ended up getting the same thing. For simplicity's sake, I suppose?

And I’m surprised I didn’t start this one; why hadn’t I thought about it before :wacko: .

Cant check right away what brand I’m using. Certainly ain’t that single ply sheet (no pun intended).

Scott, I guess. It's cheap enough so that's what I often get. My hiney prefers 2-ply as a rule, even though the plumbing in my apartment doesn't seem to care for it. Oh well, we must all make sacrifices, mustn't we?  

My parents typically do the shopping, so they get first choice. Although, they usually pick Kleenex, which is an Australian brand of Toilet Paper.

It really doesn't matter to me, as long as it doesn't feel like I'm using Sandpaper.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Scott, I guess. It's cheap enough so that's what I often get. My hiney prefers 2-ply as a rule, even though the plumbing in my apartment doesn't seem to care for it. Oh well, we must all make sacrifices, mustn't we?  

Why not go for Charmin, as that is 2-ply?

Huehuehuehue

Kirkland, the Costco brand. It's effective and comparatively cheap. I can buy enough to last 6-7 months for the cost of a month's supply of a regular name brand anywhere else. Toilet paper and paper towels are all I typically buy from Costco.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Feather Data said:

is it uncomfortable?

Yup, it falls apart when you unroll it too, makes it look like I have butt dandruff or something :mlp_wat:

Does that from the start to the end of the roll as well, I mean the pricier stuff does it a bit with the outer layer then quits but not this stuff, oh no...

• 1 month later...

I just use whatever works well for a cheap price. I'm not picky when it comes to toilet paper. :nom: Alhough, I usually use Angel Soft. Cause that's what my mom buys for everyone in the household to use. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 3 weeks later...