Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan Club Changes

Jeric

As promised posts in the Fan Club area count toward posts again for the first time in over three years. That does come with a trade-off. You also have to add something about the character in text. Don't just spam with pics anymore, talk about the pic and the character. 

I've tweaked the language with the debate rule in Fan Clubs. It only exists to prevent someone hell bent on entering the Fan Clubs to troll fans of that character. 

• Brohoof 17

This is something that I can get behind. Plus, it does give me the incentive to want to express my thoughts on what the image conveys.

• Brohoof 5

12 hours ago, Bas said:

Is it still allowed to discuss with other users

This is a forum with that being a forum's general reason for existing, so yes. 

12 hours ago, Bas said:

without posting pics

You are not required to post pics, you are required to post text. 

12 hours ago, Bas said:

question them something or the like

12 hours ago, Bas said:

writing something about the specific MLP char?

This depends on what you mean by post something or question. For example, If I am known on MLPF for vocally disliking Trixie, and I post anything in her fan club critiquing her, expect to have your content scrutinized. It's pretty obvious when someone is jumping into a fan club trying to kick a hornets nest, and when they are genuinely curious about a character. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been trying to incorporate text into my fan club posts, for the last month or so. Although I should probably start being a bit more descriptive.

• Brohoof 2

Great call, seems like a prudent change indeed to this section of the forums. >_>

• The topic was locked