Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the Gen 4 ends and the Gen 5 starts, Will you stay as a brony?

Matraxial Artemi

Why not? :) I'll give G5 a chance, though I'm quite skeptical at the moment... And even if I don't like it, I love G4 and will continue to do so – and I have no plans to leave this amazing fandom anytime soon! :rarity:

• Brohoof 5

Definitely, even if G5 somehow ends up being a letdown. I got into the franchise because of one good generation, why would I stop being a fan just because of one bad generation? :mlp_icwudt: Besides, there's still all of you lovely people. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I still intend on remaining a fan. Apart from Nintendo, this is the longest I've ever been a fan in a fandom that I genuinely feel proud to be a part of. I've no desire to see it end any time soon so I'm sticking around.

• Brohoof 4

I don't think this is a good attitude to have to even post the question the way you did, because it seems to imply that you can't be a Brony if you don't gobble up the new G5 content. I know this is probably inevitable, but we don't want to have a "You're not a true fan if you do (or don't do) X or Y" like what has happens to Star Wars EVERY TIME there's new official content, or original Trekkies vs. the J.J. Abrams alternate timeline.

• Brohoof 3

I plan to give Gen 5 a chance, but even if it doesn't hold my interest, I will still be a fan of Gen 4. Great fan made content is still being made, so I suspect that will continue well after Gen 4 ends. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't call myself a Brony, just a fan of the show.  I'll stay a fan of MLP as long as MLP isn't absolute garbage. 

Of course, the community has also made a lot of fun stuff, so I'll stay as long as the community is alive.