C. Thunder Dash

Thunder Dash - Giggle At The Ghosties...Like You've Never Heard It Before

Here's a take on Giggle At The Ghosties you've never heard!

Critique is welcomed!

Note this is a completed track. 

I like it. It's eerie and spooky, but I feel like it lacks a certain... either complexity, or simplicity, one or the other. I'm not a music expert, but that's the best I can describe it.

It definitly is good, but it sounds the same through the whole video. Maybe at in an extra layer of countermelody, if I could call it that way. :twi:

32 minutes ago, H'rok said:

It definitly is good, but it sounds the same through the whole video. Maybe at in an extra layer of countermelody, if I could call it that way. :twi:

You’re right, maybe I could’ve added at least two more instruments to give it a little more. Glad you liked it still

19 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

You’re right, maybe I could’ve added at least two more instruments to give it a little more. Glad you liked it still

Yeah, I really like your take on it. :twi:

On 8/19/2018 at 5:48 AM, C. Thunder Dash said:

Strings, IMO, that's what would make the second half really pop. Still reeeealy creepy as is though.

And at the end... DANGIT, Pinkie!!!

5 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Strings, IMO, that's what would make the second half really pop. Still reeeealy creepy as is though.

And at the end... DANGIT, Pinkie!!!

Yea...and lol...I'm sorry, I had to...

Gaaah! That ending! :blink: 

This was an interesting an unique angle to the song, I really appreciate how you were able to fade out the original song and make this sound completely different and original. But as others have said above, it maybe could have benefited from having more instruments or variation to it. It was well made, but it kinda lacked some depth and 'oomph'.

I really liked this piece though and would love to see you experimenting more with this idea and making alternative versions of it.

It's alright, the thing with this is that it's just 2 minutes of a toy box sound and some strings in the background. Not much happening on it though.

4 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Gaaah! That ending! :blink: 

This was an interesting an unique angle to the song, I really appreciate how you were able to fade out the original song and make this sound completely different and original. But as others have said above, it maybe could have benefited from having more instruments or variation to it. It was well made, but it kinda lacked some depth and 'oomph'.

I really liked this piece though and would love to see you experimenting more with this idea and making alternative versions of it.

4 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

It's alright, the thing with this is that it's just 2 minutes of a toy box sound and some strings in the background. Not much happening on it though.

Alright that's it! I'm coming out with a level 2 sooner or later!

Add instruments as you go, for example, insert strings in at 0:38.

Badges

9 hours ago, Artica said:

Add instruments as you go, for example, insert strings in at 0:38.

I know, I may revisit this one and do some more modifications. 

1 minute ago, Dabmanz said:

Wow good job that bit at the end was unexpected though you got me. :laugh:

Hehehe....thanks!