Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On 8/19/2018 at 1:12 AM, bwrosas said:

Speculation on What Season 9 (The Last Season?) of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Will Be Like:

Speculations based on leaked information! Spoilers ahead.

Reveal hidden contents

1st Speculation: How Grogar will be introduced. 

Well, I believe we will be introduced to him around or at the end of the Season 9 premiere, and find out that he is responsible for Sombra’s return.  Also, as I speculated before, we may (throughout the season) find out that he was responsible for the dark magic (Nightmare, Pony of Shadows, etc..) being in Equestria.

I also feel that with him being hyped up as the baddest of the bad in the series, that the Mane 6/7 will have to gain some kind of power (similar to Season 4) to fight him.

2nd Speculation:  Like the Pillars in Season 7, Gusty and Her Unicorn Warriors will turn out to be real, and that power that I said the Mane 6/7 will need to gain to fight Grogar, well that power will be identical to the Power of Gusty and Her Unicorn Warriors.

However, the major difference will be, that when the Mane 6/7 use that power, it will temporarily turn them into Alicorns to fight Grogar, with Twilight (already an Alicorn) growing to Celestia size in the process.

3rd Speculation:  Romance will finally be centered on members of the Mane 6/7 and Spike.

What I mean by this, is that a number of MLP Ships may finally happen.

1st ship: Rarity x Spike, now should they go down this route and finally make this ship a reality, they could do it in a very subtle way.  Meaning, that they could use an episode to make it official, but have done in a way, so that when the next episode comes around, it be like it never happened, but you’ll know it did.

2nd ship: Starlight x Sunburst.  Now should they finally test this ship, it could really be interesting to see how they set it up, so that their friendship grows into something more throughout the season, till finally we get to the episode where the romance between the two finally happens.

3rd Ship: That would be Spike and AppleJack, that is if the writers want to take their little teasing joke from the MLP SDCC 2018 panel seriously and make it a reality.

I mean if you ask some fans, they will say that there is plenty of evidence on the show to make it happen.

4th ship: Once again, this one has Spike as part of it, but this is one no one has thought of yet, you ready for this: Spike x Autumn Blaze. 

Think about it, this character is already gaining a fanbase, and she hasn’t even officially debut yet.

And knowing how this show works, they are probably already planning to bring her back in Season 9, and should they do that, I think an eventual meeting with Spike is very likely to happen.

I mean the way I picture it, is Autumn Blaze comes to Ponyville to meet up with Fluttershy and AppleJack.  Now in the process, they introduce her to the rest of the Mane 6/7, which of course includes Twilight, thus Twilight introduces Spike who enters the picture, he and Autumn make eye contact, and you go from there.

Also, think of this way, Autumn is a Kirin (pony/dragon hybrid with antlers), and hey Spike could get the best of both worlds here.  And besides, some of you want him to be over Rarity, right?

4th Speculation:  Celestia will ascend to a higher plane and join the Alicorn’s (original guardians of Equestria) that came before to watch over Equestria in Spirit, and Twilight will be chosen to be her successor.

Or She will step down, and chose Twilight to be her successor, and then follow the same path her original mentor, Starswirl has been doing, and that’s travel across the world, helping other ponies and creatures along the way.

5th Speculation: The Mane 6/7 will pass down the Elements of Harmony to The Young/Student 6/5?, thus allowing them to move on with their lives, knowing Equestria’s future is in good hooves/hands.

6th and Final Speculation:  As I mentioned at the start, with Grogar being hyped as this big bad, basically the Thanos of MLP: FIM, what if like Thanos, in one last ditch effort to win, he pulls out a trump card by casting a magic spell that softly reboots/retcons everything, thus leading us in G5 (should it happen) on a cliffhanger, that would make you want to watch G5 when it premieres to see what happened or is the end result.

Now I wouldn’t put past the creative team to do this, especially if it gets the MLP Community to tune into G5 when it premieres (should it do so).

Anyway, those are just my speculations on what could happen/occur come Season 9 (should it be the last season of FIM).  But what do you think, do you agree with my speculations? What are yours? Let me and everyone else know. 😊

God Bless and Take Care.

Speculation on What Season 9.docx

dude, this is based on speculation fan made by you, doesn't mean someone want happend, The show is about friendship created by Lauren Faust. The season 9 will be the last season and it will end with friendship things based on g1. Hasbro and the writers are the bosses and do their own work and are in agreement with the friendship in the characters and focus on that for the children. the romance focuses in others characters. no with the main.

Edited by Van123
  • Brohoof 1

On 8/19/2018 at 4:40 PM, Hierok said:

The 6th seems like an awfull Idea. Let G4 be G4 and G5 G5. And no romance please. Maybe only Sunburst and Starlight, or Soarin and Rainbow.

you said no romance, big mac and sugar belle and maud pie and her boyfriend are the only ones who's count in romance. no with Rainbow dash, she is not of the ponies who's interested in a couple, soarin and spitfire are friends of her not a lover. they don't count. 

Edited by Van123
  • Brohoof 1

Here's my speculation:

There's going to be more Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie than Starlight Glimmer, and more of all three of them than Rainbow Dash, all happening in a season with the Student Six around.

Rainbow Dash is getting far too many negatively criticized episodes. This has got to end. And I'll bet you already know (or don't know) what Fluttershy and Pinkie have been doing in all of Season 8, right?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Here's my speculation:

There's going to be more Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie than Starlight Glimmer, and more of all three of them than Rainbow Dash, all happening in a season with the Student Six around.

Rainbow Dash is getting far too many negatively criticized episodes. This has got to end. And I'll bet you already know (or don't know) what Fluttershy and Pinkie have been doing in all of Season 8, right?

How so? Most of her episodes this season (Barring Non-Compete Clause) have been broadly well-received.

12 minutes ago, Theanimationfanatic said:

How so? Most of her episodes this season (Barring Non-Compete Clause) have been broadly well-received.

Secrets and Pies

Newbie Dash

Parental Glideance

The Cart Before the Ponies (which isn't really a RD episode)

Can you explain these?

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Secrets and Pies

Newbie Dash

Parental Glideance

The Cart Before the Ponies (which isn't really a RD episode)

Can you explain these?

Secrets And Pies is fairly well liked, if not mostly middle of the road. Parental Glideance was heavily well received. TCBTP isn’t even a RD so I have no idea why you’re including it

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Mane 6 and the Tree of Harmony have a conflict. The Tree of Harmony becomes an antagonist where it might want to get ambitious, impatient, and accelerate the whole expansion of friendship requiring everyone be friends.

• Brohoof 1

I‘d like to find more about Discord, tbh. There is little to no information about draconequs, I want to know whether there are more, where they come from, etc

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Grogar's powers brings Applejack's parents back from the dead.

Twilight deals with a new critic based off of J. Jonah Jameson.

Edited by Singe

I have an idea for a Pinkie/CMC episode that also involves Sugar Belle's wedding:

Pinkie Pie and the Cutie Mark Crusaders have to work together to cater a wedding cake in time for Big Mac and Sugar Belle's wedding, but things go terribly wrong when the CMCs argue too much and Pinkie can't handle them like a proper team. I know this would work because Pinkie Pie is Ponyville's biggest caterer and party planner, and the CMCs have had big relationships with Big Mac, who is already in love with Sugar Belle. Moreover, baking such a big cake usually requires the hooves of multiple ponies.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

I have yet to finish the current season but my predictions are as follows.

The majority of the eps will be alright, they will neither be horrible or outstanding, they will just be a Luke warm middle ground of the two. 

They will touch on topics that have been popular fan theories for a long time, and they will be done in such an anti climactic manner that it will fly under the radar if not be a flaccid disappointment.

There will be some interesting new characters and races introduced, however those will be so hidden in the mire of mediocrity that they wont get much attention. 

Someone will get reformed, it will be over the span of a couple eps, and Starlight will probably be their new teacher. Its probably chrysalis. 

The princesses will probably get captured. Again. 

Grogar will probably be in the final season, however I doubt they'll do him justice or make him more than a season finale villain. 

There will be songs. Some will be pretty good. Most will be instantly forgotten. 

I think that's good for predicting for now.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/5/2018 at 11:49 AM, Buck Testa said:

I have yet to finish the current season but my predictions are as follows.

The majority of the eps will be alright, they will neither be horrible or outstanding, they will just be a Luke warm middle ground of the two. 

They will touch on topics that have been popular fan theories for a long time, and they will be done in such an anti climactic manner that it will fly under the radar if not be a flaccid disappointment.

There will be some interesting new characters and races introduced, however those will be so hidden in the mire of mediocrity that they wont get much attention. 

Someone will get reformed, it will be over the span of a couple eps, and Starlight will probably be their new teacher. Its probably chrysalis. 

The princesses will probably get captured. Again. 

Grogar will probably be in the final season, however I doubt they'll do him justice or make him more than a season finale villain. 

There will be songs. Some will be pretty good. Most will be instantly forgotten. 

I think that's good for predicting for now.

Once again, you're unimpressed with the show, to the point you expect to be unimpressed again.

My Hopes for the show are as follows: 

See Pearbutter/Bright Mac in some form (seeing as this may be the last season, It would be a shame not to explore their story arch in more detail i.e where they've been these past 8 seasons!)

Autumn Blaze Makes an appearance, she is after all fast becoming a fan favourite 

If this is the last season I'd like to see the young 6 be given some sort of power to continue to maintain peace in equestria

Some sort of info on scootaloos parents OR her finally getting the ability to fly! 

Either way, I feel this season will be bittersweet if the rumours are true and that season 9 us the last season of G4

• Brohoof 2

Chances are every major location on this show is going to be destroyed throughout the season. S9 might as well pull a Buffy and defeat the final boss by collapsing the whole city of Canterlot into a crater with him/her in it (except Equestria's timeline also gets replaced with G5's new one).

20 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Wait, why does everypony think Grogar is returning? I'm confused. Is it because he was mentioned in S7?

Basically, he was teased in leaked data a year back. Then there was a tweet that confirmed he was in Season 9.

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, The MegaBrony said:

Chances are every major location on this show is going to be destroyed throughout the season. S9 might as well pull a Buffy and defeat the final boss by collapsing the whole city of Canterlot into a crater with him/her in it (except Equestria's timeline also gets replaced with G5's new one).

A little dark, don't you think?