Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were you doing this time last year?

Reecejackox

I'm not sure of the exact date, but this time last year was when I first started watching MLP:FIM. That was made possible by my new satellite internet service, which I also got around the same time. 

• Brohoof 1

Looking back at my posts here, I had finished season 4 of MLP the day before that, so I think I watched "Rainbow Rocks" that day before going forward to season 5. :)Also, I had just stopped hiding that I liked MLP! B)

As for non-MLP-related things, I don't think anything of note happened then. :P

• Brohoof 3

At this exact moment last year? Watching YouTube videos and checking my eBay auctions to see if anyone had placed a bid on any of my cards.

• Brohoof 1

I checked my Google Photos's album, and apparently I was vacationing in Los Angeles. :ticking: And looking back at some tickets I got while I was there, I was probably sitting in the Dolby Theatre watching America's Got Talent live at this time, and honestly it's not as fun as it sounds, but the tickets were free so it's not bad. :P

• Brohoof 2

I was living in a different state, with a different routine and a different home life. I was probably immersed in some creative project with my best friend and practicing singing with her.

Everything has changed since then, in every category. It's been hard making so many changes, but ultimately I'm happier for it. 

Edited by Narcissus
  • Brohoof 1

I was doing exactly the same thing I'm doing this year; working. But this time there may be some changes to the job after summer winds down. This is usually the week I take my vacation, but I didn't get one last year, and I took this year's vacation in May. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hm. Well, right now it's about 10:00 PM on a Monday in Arizona, which is where I was in February of last year. I was in Advanced Individual Training then, learning how to do my job.

I'd probably be asleep by then, having come back from a long day of either flight simulations or moving equipment around.

Beginning to deal with the stress of my senior Spring semester and also dealing with my foot problems beginning which I really wish I had got in sooner. D:

• 3 months later...