Berry-Bliss-Sundae

digital BB Sundae's Gallery (Pony Edition)

Since I usually draw many ponies (both for commissions and fanarts), I have decided to open a gallery for works (-18) related to MLP. All this said ... Welcome!

:yay:Berry Bliss Sundae Art Gallery:yay:
welcome_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dckfssu.png

You can also visit my non-pony art gallery by following the link below Galeria 2

for commissions visit the following link Commisions Here

If you want a commission do not hesitate to write in the link that points or write me directly, I always have open commissions. 

without more to say I leave some examples of my work for this gallery, I will also publish future works periodically, many hugs and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kisses! :yay:

wind_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcfrckv.pngcrystal_summer_commission_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcd6w74.pngso_fragile_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcbml4k.pngfamily_commision_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcaropo.pngmining_ponies_commission_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcauur0.pngpony_spring_commision_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dc7dyip.pngych__valentine_s_day_commision_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dc2b17h.pngych__pony_comission_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dbzl6ix.png

ych__pony_mermaid_triton___finished_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dc0xeld.png

Thanks for visiting! :wub:

• Brohoof 10

Badges

Here I bring you a job I did for @Mellow Mane, I hope you like the drawing as much as I do, if you want to request a commission, do not hesitate to write me! :fluttershy:

q.png

Badges

This is a drawing I did for my boyfriend, recently asked me to draw pony version about him... I did that and I loved the result! I could not resist making a drawing of us as a couple, I am very happy that him liked it!

oh well, I share it with you, I hope you like it too! :mlp_grin:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png.5cde76738b2a5e7ba212dc60e4eb29ce.png

Badges

Although I takes a while to finish it for academic reasons I feel proud of this work, I feel that this work quite well! which makes me happy because I feel that I am progressing in my artistic style ...probably I should practice more the funds ... ¿you think?

By the way, this is a commission I made for @Denim&Venom really thank you very much for buying! :fluttershy:

cafe4.thumb.png.aaa6c4405fec2255529b4f75521c303f.png

Badges

Duuuh, this is really beautiful. I love it. Keep going, I can't wait to see more of your art !

Badges

On 12/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, Anuska said:

Duuuh, this is really beautiful. I love it. Keep going, I can't wait to see more of your art !

These are the kind of things that, as an artist, fill me up a lot ... it makes me very happy that people like my art, thank you very much! :adorkable:

Badges

This is a commission that I did recently for the dates of December, I really liked how look it, I hope you will too. :fluttershy:

lalalalalalala1.thumb.png.bf4181e9e81f3454c1d9465494608775.png

Badges

Hello Everypony! :fluttershy:  We are in the new era and with this the 3D design era! my brother is a modeler in Blender since a little over a year ago, he made this Pony as a preview of his work, is not she pretty? :wub:

1306341795_renderdepony.thumb.png.a74f807e53323b11c40534a4d83f0811.png

We are working on this project with great care and we hope it will be of your wonderful pleasure! :fluttershy: for this little opening we are selling 3D pony models for only $ 25. can be the pony you want, from an original character to a character in the MLP series: FIM with a basic pose. are you interested? If so, do not hesitate to leave me a private message or comment in this post! :grin:

If you want to support  new talent do not forget to stop by my Patreon in construction! https://www.patreon.com/emyaraque

Thank you so much for your attention! Are you also a 3D artist? If so, do not forget to comment, it's fun to talk with several people about 3D art.

Badges

some sketches of Berry (my pony) ... I was making a nice version based on the possible designs of generation 5 ... the other image is a sketch of how I think I could look in EG ... I hope to finish these drawings some day! :D

1.jpg.6c47fdc92d68f31a725764d6b200ca6e.jpg

2.jpg.309f7afecac557f1b5ff3badb247ee46.jpg

Badges