Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"You want me to fall in love with you, don't you." Jenna stated sounding amused "Why else would you be so persistent on wanting me to feel things." she rubbed her neck "That's...flattering."

"Not really." she stated "I can act out them well enough to fool humans, and other dragons can sense me regardless of my emotions."

• Brohoof 1

"H-huh?" Oliver muttered, face flushing bright red. He hadn't expected her to say that, but it wasn't entirely false. "I-I mean, I'm not trying to force you too or anything..."

He quickly jumped onto Jenna's next point. "Well, it also means you can blend in easily with other humans without them getting suspicious."

"Like I said, I can act them well enough to blend in as a human." she smirked "But back to the other topic..." she didn't want to let Oliver to get off so easily, embarrassed humans were amusing, especially when the reason was this type of thing and it caused them to change color, and honestly, she felt that if she would have the feelings required, she would probably feel the same towards Oliver, since she would have lied if she didn't enjoy her time with him, regardless of what they were talking about. And lastly, she wanted to think anything else but Talon for a moment "...that being that you obviously have taken liking towards me." she looked him into his eyes, this time it didn't bother her since.....well, she did it on purpose, and in a way it was a challenge, challenge to see how he reacted, she took hold of Oliver's chin with a gentle but firm hold to keep him looking towards her "So why not to say out loud?" "Tell me what you really feel."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's face went red at Jenna's teasing him, and he bit his lip. "U-um, uh..." he muttered, not sure what to say.

She turned his head to have him look at her, and he tried to keep eye contact. "I, uh... well, you are really pretty, a-and really nice, and I don't really talk to a lot of girls, or dragons, so uh..." He groaned.

• Brohoof 1

"Keep going tomato." Jenna said sounding amused, while still keeping Oliver's head on place, she found his struggle to come up with words to be kinda adorable  "You already told me I'm pretty and nice, tell me about feelings." she smirked "Say out loud what you're thinking."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bit his lip and tried to look away. He didn't want to outright way it and make her feel weird.

"Um," he muttered, "i-if you ever wanted to... stay longer than you needed to, I wouldn't mind at all."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was unsuccessful on his attempt on turning away since Jenna was still keeping his face towards her, she rolled her eyes at Oliver's comment, letting his chin free "You're hopeless." she still sounded amused, she brought her face closer to Oliver's, still holding the eye contact, knowing that it probably made him only more nervous "I will keep this topic up until you gather the courage to say it out loud while facing me." she was still smirking.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver groaned, flustered and frustrated. He really didn't want to talk about this, in case he said something wrong, but Jenna wasn't going to let him go until he said it.

"I'd love for you to stay here for much longer," he admitted quickly.

• Brohoof 1

"That's not quite it but close enough." Jenna said as she backed away, but she wasn't still done with Oliver, "You know, you look pretty cute when you turn red, and it's adorable when you struggle with words." for a human that may have been something weird to say so directly, but because of Jenna's emotionless nature, it came naturally without hesitation, "I wonder how red you would go if I gave you a kiss." she had seen in her past friend-group how one of the guys had reacted when his crush had done that to him, and though she wasn't necessary planning to do that, she wanted to see how Oliver would react to the thought of it.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver really didn't want to admit it outright, but he knew Jenna had caught onto him and she was enjoying it. He just wished she would show some mercy.

At her next proposal, the sheer idea of her kissing him made him go beet-red. "I-I, uh...?!"

• Brohoof 1

"That's what I thought." Jenna said with amused grin as she looked at red Oliver "You're almost the same color as my scales, it fits you." she moved to sit bit closer to Oliver, it wasn't a lot, but it was noticeable amount, she then continued with the sweetest and cutest tone she could muster "You look adorable." and it was only partly acting, she really did find Oliver cute, but it wasn't that type of cuteness, since she wasn't yet capable to romantic emotions. She then put her hand on Oliver's cheek as she returned to her normal amused tone, though there was hint of challenge mixed in too "You said you want to help me with emotion, but how can you do that if you can't even admit your own?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver swallowed as Jenna moved to sit closer to him. He wondered if she felt the same about him, despite her trouble with emotions.

"I just don't know how to say it," he muttered. "I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable..."

• Brohoof 1

"I can't feel uncomfortable in that way." Jenna declared as she pulled her hand away "That's not something we feel." she still sounded amused, she moved even closer, now sitting so close to him that if one of them leaned towards the another, they would make contact "And don't know what to say? Easy." "Whatever people usually say when they like someone in that way." she put her finger on Oliver's chest in a pointing manner "It's clear that your feelings are more than those towards a friend, and quicker you can admit that directly, quicker I'll stop teasing you about it"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's heart beat faster upon feeling Jenna against him. He bit his lip as she teased him. She saw right through him, and at one point or another he would have to admit that.

"Okay," he groaned, "I have a crush on you."

• Brohoof 1

Being a creature capable of sensing things like fear, Jenna was able to sense Oliver's increase in heartbeat, since it was one of the things indicating that, but she obviously knew it wasn't fear that had caused it, and that made made her smirk a bit more. When Oliver finally said what Jenna wanted, she put her hand behind Oliver's neck on his shoulders before saying with teasing tone "Wasn't that hard now was it?" she then returned to her normal tone after a short pause "I guess it's my turn." "Putting aside how adorable you just were, I like you, not in that way, but...." she was thinking how to word it "Let's say it like this, I know that if I could have that kind of emotion, I'd have it towards you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver started to calm down, relieved that Jenna took his confession so well. He didn't know why he was falling for her after only meeting her a short while ago, but he couldn't help himself.

He nodded at Jenna's confession. "I understand, though m-maybe you can feel that emotion and it hasn't surfaced yet...?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well..." Jenna started, her hand still around Oliver "...like I said twice already, it is something that will be seen." "There simply isn't a way to know until it happens." she moved her face again closer to Oliver's, looking to his eyes "But if you want, I can act like I have that type of feelings right now, it's not a problem for me since it's one of the things I have been trained for." "And I could just consider it as returning a favor, since you are so willing to help me with my situation, so it's wouldn't be a bother either."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver wasn't sure what to think about that. On one hand, it'd be nice to see if Jenna would develop the same feelings for him that he had for her. But on the other hand, forcing her to fake her feelings didn't feel right to him.

"Well, honestly it's up to you," he finally said. "I don't wanna force you to act in any ways you don't want to."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, like I said, it wouldn't be a problem." Jenna mentioned, then shrugging "But maybe it would be bit weird to you, knowing that I'm just acting." she pulled her hand away "But you do deserve something..." she then grabbed Oliver's head and gave him a kiss, before backing away and observing his reaction.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and was about to say it was more for her sake, but he was shocked into silence by Jenna's sudden kiss. His face went bright red and he looked around, having no idea what to do or say to that. He could only mumble and stammer.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver still had no idea how to react to what just happened. He'd never been kissed by another girl before, especially not by a dragon girl. But it was such a nice kiss, and he found himself wanting another.

He could only chuckle nervously with an awkward smile.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna tilted her head to another direction "Oh my, I think I broke you."  her tone was humorous "Maybe I'll do that again if I need to get you to shut up for some reason."  she went face to face with him again and said with a grin "Though you would like that wouldn't you?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver kept stammering and tripping over his syllables, having absolutely no idea what to say to this girl. She had him in her grip, and he knew it.

Still unable to string words together, he simply nodded, face bright red.

• Brohoof 1

"Being honest this time huh, I like that." Jenna said, still face to face with Oliver, and it wasn't just teasing either, something in her really liked him now, the kiss had woke something up, it was still small, but it was there "So show me you're serious about it." she took Oliver's hands and put them around her own head, holding them in a way that any movement he did with them moved her head "All you need to do is pull...and your wish is granted."

• Brohoof 1