Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver blushed and rubbed the back of his head, feeling somewhat embarrassed by his bad stamina. "I was never really good at sports or anything," he admitted. "I preferred games and books and stuff."

He blushed harder. "I never thought I'd have to actually fight."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna seemed unfazed by Oliver's confession, "No human does until they purposely seek that type of job." she calmly stated "Most of you do live pretty peaceful life, so there's no need for that." "But there's other reasons to keep yourself healthy, but I'm sure you've heard that more than enough times, that's everywhere." she gave a single laugh "I can understand why your females are so insecure about their looks." she the rubbed her neck awkwardly "Sorry, I'll try to dial back my species comparisons, I know it probably sounds bit weird."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver pouted a little, since he did hear a lot of nagging about keeping healthy. At least from Jenna it didn't seem like nagging.

"No, it's fine," he assured her with an awkward grin, "it's kinda interesting to learn more about you."

• Brohoof 1

"Sure it is but I can tell about myself without using human females as choice of words." Jenna pointed out, "But anyway, I'm still open to any type of questions you want to ask, and don't worry about getting too personal or weird, I don't have human views on things like modesty."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked, not really sure what to ask Jenna. He was definitely curious, but he had no idea where to start.

"You keep saying you don't have some human views or feelings," he said, "are there any that you do have?"

• Brohoof 1

"Anger, hate, hunger, greed, sadness, apparently attraction, empathy and other feelings like that too..." Jenna listed "Emotion wise there's bunch of stuff, even some that I can't name, but most emotions outside the first four are pretty new to me." "It's like I have told you, we were raised as emotionless, or even as what you like to call the type, monsters." "But for things like modesty, I know them and can follow them since that's required to fit in, but I personally don't care about it, since I don't see human body in same way as you humans, and in my real form there's nothing to be modest about." "Same with personal or embarrassing things, that concept is something you humans have come up with, "

• Brohoof 1

"I still think you can feel those things," Oliver said with a shrug, "but how you were raised not to feels kinda wrong. You should be allowed to feel things."

He smiled at her. "Plus, you're not really a monster to me."

• Brohoof 1

"That's why I talk in past tense." Jenna pointed out "I know I can feel things since I feel them, and I know you don't see me as a monster because I'm not like that anymore." "But won't you agree that someone with no empathy and care, with no ability to feel remorse or sympathy would be a monster?" "But things outside emotion like modesty and personal topics are still something I have no concept of, so I want to apologize in advance in case I make you uncomfortable at any point."

• Brohoof 1

"I still don't believe you're not able to feel such things," Oliver insisted, smiling at her. "You just need the right situation to show it. Besides, I think you are able to care, if you want to protect me from this people."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not saying I can't, like I said, I already feel empathy and remorse, and it's obvious I care about you, I'm just telling you that what they tried to make us, is what you'd consider a monster, and that some views aren't matter of emotion." In any other situation Jenna would have gotten frustrated about having to repeat herself, but at the moment she didn't care. "Is there any other details you want to know, or should we wash up and get ready for the night?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, having the feeling that geting Jenna to explain how her head worked was starting to get to her, so he decided not to bring it up anymore.

"I'm not really sure what to ask right now," he admitted, "other than how you'd want to sleep tonight."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was clearly taken off guard by the question, but it was mostly because she didn't understand right away what he meant "What?" her confusion then turned to realization "Oh, are you asking if I want to share a bed with you?" She didn't really know what to say if that was the question, because she was slightly confused by the fact that she wanted to say yes. "I'd say it's something you should decide, since you're the one most likely to get uncomfortable."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's cheeks flushed red, upon realising he might share a bed with Jenna. Not that he didn't like the idea, he'd just never done that with another girl before, dragon or not.

"Well, you're the guest," he said, "so it's up to you what you feel comfortable with doing."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to." Jenna admitted "But I still need to know if you're comfortable with it, because..." she thought how to word it "....I..don't really have any separate sleepwear, and I know young human males like yourself can get....uncomfortable in sight of female in underwear." regardless of bit awkward words, Jenna didn't sound or seem like she felt awkward in any way, in fact, she said it so casually that one could think she was talking about weather. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's face turned a little redder. He hadn't thought about that; he'd be seeing Jenna without clothes on!

"R-really, it's no problem," he said, and for the most part, that was true. "And I'll respect your personal space."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna looked amused at Oliver's reaction, she felt weird about finding it cute, because she usually didn't feel anything regarding human appreance. "Are you sure? You seem a bit red about it." her tone was humorous, and she grinned teasingly after she said it. She put her hand on Oliver's shoulder "Jokes aside, I'm okay with doing that." she pulled her hand away and turned around "But now I'm going to a shower, and I suggest you to do the same." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt a little better hearing Jenna was okay with it. He only felt happier when he felt her hand on his shoulder. He enjoyed his contact that much already.

He nodded and let her go to take the shower first. "Lady dragons first." He grinned jokingly.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna responded with a single chuckle as she made her way in the bathroom, and like before, it didn't take too long, she was too paranoid to be too long in a room without escapes, because even if she was enjoying herself with Oliver, she never fully let her guard down. After she was finished, Jenna didn't bother too much with her outfit since she was going to bed in a moment, so besides the top she didn't put any of the outerwear on. She then walked to the guest room to comb her hair and such after signaling Oliver that she was done. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver waited patiently for Jenna to do her business. He could barely believe that such a girl, a dragon at that, was in his home. Dragons really existed, and he was looking after one. It was bizarre, but also really exciting.

When Jenna was done, he went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. He exited and got a glimpse of Jenna in the guest room, blushing at the sight of her.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna sensed Oliver when passed the room and momentarily turned towards the door "I forgot to ask, which room we sleep in?" she wanted to know in advantage because she would be taking her backpack with her if she was to change room, since there was few things she needed to keep close during night in case of worst happening. As she waited for the answer, she took out a wooden box from her backpack and opened it, taking out a glass-diamond from the box and looking at it against light, like she had done in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, um," Oliver muttered, not really sure how to answer, "well, if you want to sleep with me in my room, I'm fine with it. Plus, keeping close might be a good idea, right?"

He noticed her take the box from her bag, and looked at the crystal inside it. "What's that?"

• Brohoof 1

"Right, So your room, got it." Jenna confirmed with a smile, Oliver's reply wasn't exactly what she asked, since it was already decided that they'll be together, but she got her answer and that was good enough. Jenna was still looking at the 'diamond' when she replied to Oliver's question "Glass-diamond." she simply said, before realizing she should probably continue, she put it back into the box "It's nothing special by itself, you can get them from a shop with little money." she closed the box and locked it "It just happens to be my first treasure I ever had."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, and kept looking at the box. He listened to her explain, even after she put the 'glass-diamond' away.

"Oh, you still collect treasure?" he asked, sounding more intrigued than anything. "Well, it's a pretty one to start with."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes and no." Jenna said as she put the box back to the backpack and closed it "The need to collect is still there, greed, but we don't hoard anymore, mostly because it's so hard in this day and age." "And not everyone collects treasure, it's lot more varying from dragon to dragon." "Most of us are still the stereotypical 'everything that is shiny type'..." she grinned awkwardly "...including me." she then continued with neutral face "But then there's those who like something in specific, like for example gold, those who collect monetary gain,  those who hoard power, and those who gather information." "Though only those high in the Talon have that freedom, so most of us can't get anything more than what we can carry with you, like me with my box."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded as Jenna explained how hoarding worked for dragons. He offered her a smile and looked down at the box. "Well, if you find any stuff you like, feel free to keep it here. As long as you have room to put it, anyway."

• Brohoof 1