Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna just nodded to Oliver telling what games he had, but she shrugged nonchalantly after his comment about the arcade, "Well, it wasn't here anyway, I lived in a different city before I ran away." "I came here because I thought that changing cities would help me, I probably don't need to tell you how wrong I was." she ate rest of her cereal before adding "My point being that you didn't really miss out on anything."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and grinned at her. "No problem, just trying to help. My room's next to yours, by the way."

His bedroom wasn't anything too remarkable; a messy bed and a desk with some game consoles and a TV and laptop. He did seem to have a rather wide collection of games though.

• Brohoof 1

"I thought so." Jenna replied with friendly tone, she had heard Oliver going to the room next to hers, so she had figured it was his bedroom. She went upstairs and entered Oliver's room and looked around, Just what I expected, humans are so stereotypical. She made her way to the game collection and picked a random game that looked like a fast paced shooter based on the cover, she then powered up the system and TV and started playing, she wasn't a good player per say, but her reaction time was pretty impressive. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver heard the sounds of the game from the kitchen as he cleaned up, and he smiled despite his fear. He didn't want to think of shady people in suits or hoodies or something breaking down his door looking for this girl. But she seemed to be nice enough, so as long as she kept her head down, they both should be okay.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna got into the game pretty quickly, it wasn't anything special as was to be expected, but it helped her to get her thoughts away from the current situation going on in her life, after all, she would most likely be safe at least during the day as long as she didn't show herself outside, Talon was probably already searching for her, and she knew they wouldn't give up. She felt slightly bad for Oliver though, poor human had gotten mixed in with something he didn't know even quarter about, and even the little he thought he knew, was only half-truths at best, but she also slightly admired him, or well, it was more that she admired his human nature, because helping someone just for sake of helping was unknown thing for dragons, as most of them lacked any ability to feel empathy and other similar feelings.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned as he heard the game from downstairs. Sounded like Jenna was getting into it. Maybe if things calmed down they could use games as a bonding tool?

If things did calm down, anyway.

When he was finished cleaning, he went upstairs to his room. "Wow, you're not bad," he said, watching her play.

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks" Jenna simply thanked "What I lack in skill is usually made up by my reactions, I have pretty quick reflexes." but just when she finished, a sound came from her pocket and she paused the game, after which she took out a phone, and read something from it, most likely a text message, and cursed under her breath. she looked at Oliver with awkward expression, "Would it be okay if I stayed longer than originally planned?" "Things may just have gotten lot worse for me."

• Brohoof 1

"How do I put this..." she thought for a moment "Another organization, enemy of the one I come from, has arrived into the city." "Enemy of my enemy, who is not friend." "They are militaristic, and their only purpose is to destroy the organization I'm from." she sighed "Now, the problem is, that they don't care if I, or anyone else has left the organization, they will mercilessly kill anyone who they know has ever been part of my organization, or works with someone who is or has worked in there." "How they recognize us, I can't tell you, but they do." The Order of St. George, army of legendary dragon hunters, their only purpose was to drive dragons extinct, the only force stopping Talon from taking over the world, they saw dragons as monsters, demons even, and they shot first, never asked questions.

"Now, the thing is, there is four possibilities why they are here, three only require me to hide for a while longer until they leave, and in those cases, they may even end up helping me by accident." she kept a pause "But the last, most unlikely reason....well, if that's somehow the case, they should be coming through your door at any moment now."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened with fear at Jenna's description of this new group. "An organisation is hunting you now? Geez..."

He frowned, starting to doubt his safety, but he chose not to say anything. "What should I do if they show up?"

• Brohoof 1

"Not necessary, like said, it's only one of four options, and the most unlikely from them." Jenna assured "Because only way they would know about me is that Ta...the one I come from knows and has told them, which is hard to believe since they are enemies."

"But if the worst comes to pass,....well, it will happen soon, in a hour at most, and...." she looked sorry "...You can't do anything, no one has survived their attacks without managing to kill them first, which is very rare too." she forced a smile "But like I said, it's unlikely..." her smile disappeared and she put her hands on her face and let out a quiet scream of frustration "I knew I should have just left right away, you don't deserve getting mixed up with all this crap."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, still not looking comfortable, especially knowing that if they found her he'd have no chance to fight.

"Well, if it's unlikely they'll find you here," he muttered, still sounding unsure, "then it should be okay, right?"

• Brohoof 1

"When it comes to them yes, but I still can't be seen by anyone as long as they are in town." Jenna said as she lowered her hands, she sighted "I probably should leave next night before you get dragged into this too much." she liked this human, like she did like those who she used to call friends, so she didn't want to ruin his life. "Because...." she started, she wanted to tell the truth about something she had lied about so she was searching for right words "....I have lied about your safety, all the talk about you being fine if you don't know everything is total bullshit." "It is better you to not know certain things, but if they found out that I'm here, even if I have left already...." "You, will be either killed or forced to work for the organisation I come from." "And I can't promise that your family will be safe either, but if there is no reason to believe they know about this, they should be fine" she took a long breath "So I ask this for the first and the final time...." "Do you want me to leave and let you live your life normally, or do will you continue helping me, risking everything?"

She kept her eyes on Oliver and her expression was blank, hiding her feelings while she waited for the answer, she didn't really even know herself which answer she wanted, she didn't want to risk Oliver's life, but for some reason she didn't want to leave either.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt an ache at his chest at the news. Jenna had lied to him, and he was in serious danger.

At her question, he truly wasn't sure how to answer. This really sounded far too risky, but he needed more information before he could reply to it.

"How much danger am I in? Who are we dealing with here?"

• Brohoof 1

"It really depends on how big of a threat they see you." Jenna explained "If they see you as ignorant civilian who just helped me, you will be be eliminated because you're witness, but if you get away, they won't bother chasing you too much, and only come for you if you happen to be seen by them somewhere or if you contact someone about it." "But if you are anything more than that, you will be in the situation I am at the moment." "But in both cases, you would need to start living more in the shadows." she sighed "I know it's a lot to take in, and I can't express how sorry I am for not telling this right away, but I would have died if you hadn't taken me in."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver sighed and tried to process all this information. He was in danger if these people found out where she was. "I suppose if you keep your head down and don't let them see you, it should be okay."

He looked up at Jenna. "But why are they this desperate to find you?"

• Brohoof 1

"Should." Jenna repeated "But they did find me from that warehouse eventually too."

"Well, like I said before, they see me as a traitor." she hesitated a bit "Though it is more complicated than that, we are....special, but that's everything I will tell you for now, you will get to know it if it becomes important and there is no point on keeping it secret anymore." "It's better that you don't know, even if you would believe me in the first place."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was finding this difficult to take in. She still didn't trust him with what was really going on, and he didn't like it.

"I'm not going to rat you out or anything if you tell me," he said. "Whether I believe it or not."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was getting frustrated, and though she didn't show it outside yet, her dragon side was getting inpatient, how great, why can I never keep my mouth shut. "You don't understand, it's not that I think you would rat me out, it's...." "Dammit!" her eyes had changed to their reptile form again, but this time they lasted long enough that if Oliver was even remotely looking at them, he would have been able to see them clearly, Jenna turned her head away quickly after she noticed it happening herself. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jenna cursed to herself after Oliver's question, and only words besides cursing were something about controlling oneself, but after few seconds she let out a long sight and looked at Oliver, her eyes were normal "It was act falling apart." "I shouldn't be surprised, I never was the best with holding in myself." she laughed a joyless laugh "I was just delaying the inevitable weren't I, humans are so damn curious." her expression was blank "Have you ever heard the conspiracy about the lizard people?" she didn't wait for a reply "Well, it's not far off..." "...I'm a dragon."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, everyone's heard about the lizard people thing, it's kinda silly--"

Jenna's revelation caught him off guard. He blinked, not really sure how to react. "Excuse me?" he finally answered.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm a dragon." Jenna repeated boldly "Like is most of everyone in the Talon, the organization I escaped from." "I would show you but there isn't enough room to transform without breaking everything in the room." she continued on the same breath "And the militaristic organization is called The Order of St. George, it has existed since humans and dragons first met." "Their only purpose in life is to drive us dragons extinct." there was no reason to hide it any longer, Oliver had already seen that something was not right, and it was actually more likely that he didn't tell anyone if she just told him everything.

• Brohoof 1