Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"My leg will be fine." Jenna stated "And don't even think about blaming yourself for it, you had nothing to do with my decision to kick him, and in fact, if it weren't for you, the leg would be least of my worries, if I would be capable to worry about anything at that point anyway." she wanted to shut down any possible self-blaming from Oliver before it even started, she put her hand on his shoulder "As long as you don't directly harm me by shooting me or something, any harm that comes to me is not your fault."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver did feel a little guilty about Jenna hurting her leg, but it was comforting to know she didn't blame him for it.

At her next statement, he grinned. "I won't shoot you as long as you don't burn me alive or bite my face off," he joked.

• Brohoof 1

"No promises." Jenna joked with a grin  before returning to the map and writing on her phone "But seriously, any injury I have or will have, it would happen even if you weren't here, the only difference is that with you around, I actually have a chance to escape." she let out a amused exhale "And if you remember, I was injured even when we first met."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smirked and nodded at Jenna's pointing that out. "Yeah I know, that doesn't mean I like seeing you getting hurt. So I'd like to help you avoid it whenever I can."

He smiled at her. "I know you're tough, but everyone has limits."

• Brohoof 1

"It still feels weird how much you care." Jenna said with slight amusement in her tone still "In a good way of course, it makes me feel all warm and such." "But liked said before, please don't be a hero, you hurting yourself will only make me feel worse." there was genuine care and worry in her voice.

• Brohoof 1

"Don't worry, I won't," Oliver promised, smiling and putting an arm around Jenna. "But that goes for you too, especially with your bad leg. I know you're tough but I don't want you getting hurt even more, especially for my sake."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna leaned her head towards Oliver and grinned "Don't worry, I try my best to avoid situations where I can make stupid decisions like kicking a viper." kicking a trained killer was quite stupid, she had knifes for a reason, she then seemingly remembered something "Speaking of vipers, you need something you can use to defend yourself if things go south and I'm not there to break my legs." the part about breaking legs was obviously a joke, but the rest of the sentence was serious. 

• Brohoof 1

"Currently there's only one option." Jenna reached into her backpack "I'll do my best to get us armed better, but for now it has to do." she pulled out the knife she had taken from the viper, offering it to Oliver "Only use it if you can't run away, you are not in the position to fight a soldier or an assassin with a knife and win, but if you ever have to use it, go for the kill, they won't give you a second chance." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver took the knife, feeling its weight in his hand. He already felt more powerful now that he was holding a weapon.

"Kill, right," he said, sounding still a bit reluctant about the idea of killing someone, even in self-defence.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna could tell Oliver didn't like the idea of killing "I know it sounds unpleasant, and trust me, I don't like it either, but unfortunately it's something you will most likely nede to do at some point." she put her hands on Oliver's shoulders in assuring manner "But don't worry, if the time comes and you have to do it, you will most likely do it without thinking, because that's how the will to survive works." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, taking a deep breath. "Yeah, I just hope I don't have a chance to think about what I'm doing. And I really hope who it happens to actually deserves it, the last thing I want is to kill an innocent person."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, considering that you need to only kill to survive, it's very unlikely the attacker would be innocent since...well, they are the attacker." Jenna pointed out, she made massaging movements with her hands on Oliver's shoulders in attempt to assure him and keep him calm "The first one will be tough one, I won't sugarcoat it, the aftershock is pretty bad, but I promise you that if it goes to that, I will help to my best ability." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, unable to argue with that logic. "Yeah, that's a good point." He began to relax from Jenna's massaging.

He looked at her and smiled. "Thanks, it really helps to have someone who knows how to do this kind of thing."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah." Jenna simply responded with a smile, continuing with the massaging, she wondered what it felt like to be in the receiving end, since even though she knew how to do it, she had never been massaged...at all really, she only knew that it helped humans to calm down. She continued until Oliver would ask her to stop or would move in a way that indicated he wanted it to stop. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled up at her, and soon he gently moved away. "Thanks, I needed that."

He went around behind Jenna, putting his hands on her shoulders. "It's only fair I return the favour, huh? You could probably use it."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes please." Jenna said surprisingly sheepishly "I have actually never been massaged, in any form." she seemed to be a bit embarrassed to admit it, though even she didn't know why exactly she did, since it wasn't really the type of thing people would judge you for. When Oliver would start. Jenna's muscles would tense up at first from surprise, but eventually they started to relax.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and began to gently rub Jenna's shoulders. He hadn't done this properly before, but he figured he could just do what she did for him and hoped she liked it.

"Yeah," he said, "you feel really tense."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna leaned her head backwards a bit as a reaction to the pleasant feeling of relaxing muscles "One more thing to the list of things I envy humans for, this. I can only imagine what it would feel like if I this was possible in my real form." in her real form this type of massaging wasn't physically possible due to the harder than steel scales dragons were covered in. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled at Jenna. "Maybe some day, I can give it a try when you're in your real form?" he offered. "I doubt it'd do any good since you're probably really tough then, but I wouldn't mind trying, or finding an alternative."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "I appreciate the offer, but our scales are way too hard and inflexible for it to be in any way possible to massage the muscles through them." "I also don't know would you be strong enough to do anything even if you somehow were to get past them, since I don't know how hard it would be to move our muscles like that due to testing it not being possible."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah we do, it's called sleeping." Jenna said half-jokingly "And that's not even a joke, resting is the only way I know to relax in my real form, and I guess meditating could work, since I have heard the eastern kind does that, though I don't know what form they are in when they do." she was quiet for a second "Now that I think about it, you do actually help me to relax, I sleep lot better with you, and generally I have felt lot calmer with you..." she rubbed her chin thoughtfully "...I wonder if that effect would still be there if I wasn't in human form." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed from hearing that Jenna felt calm and comfortable with him around. It was good to know he was making a difference like that.

He blinked curiously at her thought. "We could try it sometime, when it's safe?" he suggested. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't exactly hate the idea of sleeping with a proper dragon.

"I don't promise anything." Jenna stated "I can't promise we will ever be safe enough for that." again a rather pessimistic view of the future, but that's what has kept her alive until now, so it wasn't going to change anytime soon. "But you can bet I will drop this form immediately if I get a chance, because as you probably can guess, being forced to be in a form several times smaller and generally weaker than you isn't always pleasant."

• Brohoof 1