Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Yeah, I can understand that," Oliver said, then grinned. "I bet your dragon form is a lot cooler too."

He smild at Jenna. "I can't wait to see it sometime, hopefully it'll be soon. It's probably awesome."

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe a little scary," Oliver joked, smiling and keeping Jenna close to him. "But I'm sure you'd still be yourself in that form, so I'd still be pretty safe. That is if I stay out of the way of your fire breath or something."

• Brohoof 1

"Of course there isn't any danger to you, that's not what I meant, it's just...I'm a giant lizard, there has to be some instinct inside you that will make you at least little afraid at least for a moment." Jenna pointed out with a smile "Even I fear those bigger than me, so it'd be only natural for you to fear me at least a bit."  

• Brohoof 1

"Well, maybe it'll be a little scary at first," Oliver jokingly admitted, "but it'll probably still be more 'cool' than 'scary'."

He smiled at Jenna, curious about something. "How big is your other form, anyway?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's not the easiest to explain, since I don't know the exact size in any units." Jenna replied "But I'd say around the size of a car, bit longer maybe." "If I were to stand on straight legs, top of your head is around where the highest point of my back reaches, head goes about twice that, though I rarely keep my head that high as it's quite uncomfortable." "My wings, lengthwise probably the same as you are, each, so if I was standing widest possible, the distance from tip of my wing to the tip of the other wing would be slightly over twice your height." "And from end of my tail to my nose it's about three times your height." 

• Brohoof 1

"So in other words, you're a pretty big dragon," Oliver summarised, smiling at Jenna. "I bet you look really cool too. I just hope we get a chance for you to show it, if anything to let you be your normal self for a while."

• Brohoof 1

"Actually I'm not that big." Jenna denied "When we reach our age of maturity, on average we are closer to the size of a bus, and we don't stop growing ever, it just slows down after that." "They say that the few elders that are still alive are size of a multi-story building." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened at the mental image of a dragon as big as a skyscraper. "Whoa..."

He grinned down at Jenna. "I guess you're still a young dragon then. You'd still be pretty imposing though, at least to humans."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, like I have mentioned at some point, I'm considered a hatcling still, that's also why I keep mentioning how much smarter and stronger our opponent is, I'm basically a kid in dragon standards." Jenna said nonchalantly, still having a overall positive tone "But yes, I'm aware I'm imposing to humans, that's why I warned you that you may be bit scared if you see my true form." she gave Oliver a humorous grin.

• Brohoof 1

"Well it won't be that scary," Oliver said, smiling back, "now that I know what you act like."

He smirked and gently petted down Jenna's hair. "In fact, I bet you'd be pretty cute in your dragon form."

• Brohoof 1

"Okay that's bit of an overstatement, there's no way you would find that cute." Jenna said with a chuckle, not minding the petting, it was weirdly pleasant actually "And I'd still argue some of your instincts that you can't control would make you fearful at least for a moment....but well, we'll see it then, and don't even try to act tough when it happens, I can sense fear." she grinned playfully, but what she said was true, dragons were able to sense fear thanks to their superior senses.

• Brohoof 1

"C'mon, I bet it is cute," Oliver teased, smiling down at Jenna and petting her hair more. "It probably will be a little scary at first. I've never seen a real life dragon, after all. I didn't even know they existed until you showd up."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, we'll see when I finally see it," Oliver said, giving Jenna a smile. "Then again, I guess it's kinda unusual for a human to look after a dragon like this, huh? I mean, you're definitely strong on your own."

• Brohoof 1

"It really depends." Jenna said thoughtfully "Our situation is definitively unusual, but when it comes to the Talon's test for example, the tested dragons always have human guardian or guardians, so human watching over dragon by itself isn't unusual." 

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, that's interesting," Oliver said, not realising dragons would have human carers, even in Talon. "You'd think they'd want humans nowhere near them."

He looked at Jenna. "What was your carer like?"

• Brohoof 1

"Those humans are also Talon members,  there isn't enough dragons to handle everything that talon does, and humans are good flesh-shields, if something goes wrong, no dragon is in a risk when human takes the hit." Jenna explained, she was maybe bit too casual considering she was talking about humans dying "And my carer, or well, carers, they were exactly like everyone in Talon, blind followers that do anything that their higher ups tells them." "From outside it probably just seemed that they were concerned aunt and uncle who wanted me to be home early and such so that I'd be safe, but in reality they were everything but pleasant, and they only cared about what I did because of Talon told them to."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver wasn't sure how to feel how casually Jenna talked about humans being meat-shields for dragons. For a second he wondered what he thought about her.

"I hope I'm not just your meat-shield," he joked.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not part of Talon." Jenna simply stated, she didn't feel the need to assure Oliver further as she believed she had already made it pretty clear she didn't think like that."I know it was a joke, but I just want to make that absolutely clear, anything I tell about Talon's way of thinking is something I disagree with until I specifically state otherwise." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was quite convinced by how direct Jenna's answer was. "Yeah, I figured you weren't like them. Mostly because you didn't kill me after I let you come in and rest when we first met." He smiled at her again.

• Brohoof 1

"Well it was an option back then still." Jenna admitted bit ashamed "But even talon doesn't kill for sake of killing...yet, and we are master actors, so if someone helps them or doesn't seem like a risk, they won't bother killing them." she knew Oliver was being positive, but it was dangerous to trust a Talon member just because they don't kill you right away. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly. "I suppose it makes sense, I could've just been one in disguise for all you knew."

A thought came into his head as Jenna spoke. "I wonder if you being with me is putting them off trying to attack you?"

• Brohoof 1

"I doubt your existence changes anything for them." Jenna responded "They may think we'll be easier to find now that I have a human with me, but other than nothing probably has changed." "As far as they are concerned, you're my meat shield."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, still not liking that wording used to describe him. "Well, hopefully I'll be an effective one for you if the time comes," he joked, smiling nervously. He hoped humour would make both of them feel better.

• Brohoof 1