Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Maybe it's because it's so cramped with all the trees around here," Oliver suggested. "I'm sure it'd get pretty uncomfortable for a big dragon. Or maybe you're getting used to your human form by now?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's not a new thing." Jenna explained "It may be because of the need to stay hidden, since it's lot harder to stay hidden as bright red dragon than it is as a human." "Or it could be related to how things feel, since in the dragon form it doesn't really matter if something is hard or soft because they feel the same." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess you're trying to learn all you can about how being a human feels like," Oliver suggested, shrugging. "I can help you with that if you want. I'm not exactly an expert, but I was born a human so maybe I can help you learn a few things?"

• Brohoof 1

"There really isn't anything I could understand by asking." Jenna said "And rest kinda just happens at some point." "There's also things I can ask but to which you most likely don't know the answer to, like the clothing thing." 

• Brohoof 1

"Clohing is just the norm by now, I guess," Oliver said, looking down at himself. "Some people just feel more comfortable being covered up. Plus, we're not built to handle the cold as well as a fire-breathing dragon is." he joked.

• Brohoof 1

"I know, but it never was my question why humans use clothes, it was why it's such a bad thing to not use them." "But as that conversation has already been had, I see no reason to return to it." "But since we are talking about clothes again, why doesn't the female clothes have real pockets? I need to get my pants from male section to have somewhere to keep stuff I need often." 

• Brohoof 1

"Now that I really don't know," Oliver admitted, looking at Jenna's pants. "It must be some weird style choice or something. Doesn't make any sense to me either."

He looked around. "Which way should we go from here?"

• Brohoof 1

"Just follow me." Jenna stated, she had a good sense of direction and knew where she was going "And yeah, it is a weird style choice, though style, or fashion as it is more often called, is weird in general, like some I can get behind, but things like already broken clothes are just plain weird ." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that's pretty weird," Oliver agreed, following Jenna through the trees. "I kinda get ripped jeans and all, but everything else just looks kinda excessive. Why buy expensive clothes if you're just going to tear them up?"

• Brohoof 1

"Why buy expensive clothes at all?" Jenna asked "There's plenty of cheap stuff around." she shrugged "Though I guess it's related to that weird brand culture you have, you pay extra just because something has a certain name or symbol attached to it." 

• Brohoof 1

"I never bought into brand culture, really," Oliver said with a shrug. "I just buy what fits, what's comfy and what's cheap. I just wanna be comfortable walking around, I don't care whose name is on the label."

"Yeah, I dunno why," Oliver said, shrugging. "I don't see what the big deal is. Just wear something comfy instead of trying to look trendy or whatever you're trying to do. It can't be that worth looking rich."

• Brohoof 1

"Not rich people buying expensive things to look rich." Jenna stated "I mean, I can understand wanting nice looking stuff, I'm a dragon after all, and the stereotype about our hoarding is true, but if I find a shiny thing, I don't care who has made it, it's a shiny thing." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, who doesn't like shiny things?" Oliver half-joked, smiling at Jenna. "But yeah, it shouldn't matter who made it. If you like it then take it. It can't be worth spending a fortune just on fancy stuff."

• Brohoof 1

"Apparently it is considering it makes money, lot of it." Jenna pointed out "My past friends were rich so I learned thing or too about what makes money, and I still don't understand why some things sell so well." 

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't bother trying to think too much into it," Oliver said, shrugging. "Humans are weird like that. Some things are more valuable than others, but I can't explain most of them."

He smiled at her. "Though, I'd imagine a dragon has a good eye for value."

• Brohoof 1

"It depends what you consider value." Jenna stated "Value in currency? no, currency is creation of civilization, so knowing something's value like that is question of knowledge." "Value as in quality of a rare metal for example? sure, we do have a better eye for such things." the forest changed into a field and the city was now visible. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched as the city became more visible from the field as he listened to Jenna talk. "So dragons are able to tell types of metal apart? Like if a bit of gold is real or fake or something like that?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yes and no." Jenna replied "We don't have any special abilities or such that makes us able to spot the differences in metals, but we do have lot better eye for that than most humans, though well trained human with right equipment can be equal." "Same goes for gems or...well, anything shiny."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, walking along beside Jenna as he listened. He smiled at her last comment. "I bet you really love gems, huh? Did any dragons have a treasure hoard or something back there? Would you have one now?"

• Brohoof 1

"Not anyone I knew, but I'm sure the elders have some kind of hoards, others are too busy to gather any type of hoard." Jenna explained "Would I have one now? no, like said there isn't really any chances to get a hoard in current time, but I do have a small collection, and I would love to have an actual hoard if things ever calm down." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded as he kept walking and listening to Jenna. It was interesting to learn more about dragons, and how they thought and acted.

"Well, if you start a hoard, what would you fill it with?" he asked.

• Brohoof 1

"I like jewelry." Jenna said "I'm not the one to use them, but the combination of things looks nice and I can only imagine what a cave...or room full of them would look like." "Also all kind of gems and other things that make light bend in unique ways." 

• Brohoof 1

"A pile of jewels and stuff, huh?" Oliver said, smiling. "Classic. I was kinda expecting that or a big pile of gold," he joked, making sure Jenna knew he meant no offense. "I don't blame you for wanting that, though."