Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Well, if they were onto us, you could sense them, right?" Oliver pointed out. "You smelled them out before, I'm sure you can do it again."

He put his hands in his pockets. "I wonder when they'll contact us again?"

• Brohoof 1

"No." Jenna argued "The reason why we want to move in crowds, is because we are harder to spot there, but that also means I can't sense them from the crowd." "Besides, it's only other's like me I can sense, humans are just like any other human, so until they are doing something very obvious, I have no way to tell." "And I'll see about contacting the ally when we can sit down for a moment."

• Brohoof 1

"Well I'm sure they won't be too hard to find," Oliver said. "Just see someone who keeps acting shifty around us wherever we go. Shouldn't be too hard."

He looked around. "I think there's a park near here if you wanna sit down."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna didn't continue on the topic, Oliver was wrong but she obviously wasn't going to explain it to him when there was so many potential eavesdroppers nearby "I didn't mean literally sit down." "What I meant is basically that I'll contact them when we get a room....speaking of there's the hotel." She pointed at a building that was pretty clearly a hotel, not a fancy one, but a rather mediocre one, it would still be some minutes before they reached it.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna toward the hotel, getting a look at it. "Well, it definitely doesn't look expensive. Hopefully no one will suspect anyone like us in there."

He looked at the street it was on. "What should we do until they show up?"

• Brohoof 1

"Show up?" Jenna questioned "If you're talking about our ally, they won't, we only interact through text, as I have surely mentioned at some point." "And if anyone else shows up, we run." "Also, before I forget, don't use my, or your name inside the hotel when people are around, if you for some reason have to identify yourself, use one of the fakes I gave you, and for my name...you'll hear what to call me when I order the room." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged and kept walking on. "Whatever you say, you're the expert here."

He definitely didn't want to be wrapped up in having a secret group coming after him, but he didn't want to leave Jenna alone for them.

• Brohoof 1

"I may be but you should start taking notes." Jenna pointed out "You became as much of a part of this as I am when you first decided to come with me, and it's important that you can stay alive even in a case we end up separated." she stopped outside the hotel "But that topic aside, the moment we step in, we're just two random tourists." she would wait in case Oliver had something to add regarding the topic, and when he was done if he had, she would lead him inside.

Getting a room was rather simple, and Jenna booked their room with the name Jennifer. They would be directed towards the elevators as their room was in the second floor. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver walked into the hotel with Jenna and followed her up to the room. "Yeah, but you're an exprt on this stuff. I didn't know anthing about any of this until the other night, and I wasn't expecting a group to come after us."

• Brohoof 1

"I mean I warned you." Jenna pointed out "And there's now two groups if you forgot, though group is kinda a understatement.." she calmly said as she opened the door to the room, it was a rather small room with one double bed, a table with a chair and mirror, a bathroom and a mini-fridge. There was also a coat rack next to the door. "But honestly at this point it doesn't matter, as long as you keep low profile there shouldn't be problems for you, I can always find you if we separate, I have gotten quite familiar with your scent after all." "Though I wouldn't call myself an expert, I still make mistakes."

• Brohoof 1

"It'd be handy if I could follow scents as well," Oliver said, shrugging as he entered the room with Jenna. "Y'know, just in case."

He sat on the bed. "Well, you're certainly a lot more experienced than I am."

• Brohoof 1

"Too bad better senses isn't something you can learn." Jenna said as she settled in.

"Experience just means I have made more mistakes than you." she pointed out as she took her phone and started writing "What makes humans and dragons special in the animal world is how we teach others so that they don't need to repeat our mistakes to learn something." "But sometimes mistakes can be helpful, meeting you was a result of a mistake, and sometimes mistakes may distract our enemies." she put the phone away "Talon is a full of individuals lot smarter than we combined, but that can sometimes go against them, if we make a mistake, it may be overlooked because they think I wouldn't make such mistakes."  

• Brohoof 1

"That makes sense," Oliver agreed, sitting on the bed. "Don't be too careless, but don't be too careful either. Make a few simple mistakes so they won't suspect you, right?" He wondered what she was doing with her phone.

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, though the tricky part is that the mistakes need to be genuine mistakes, if you make mistakes on purpose, it becomes obvious." Jenna agreed "You start making mistakes in making mistakes so to speak." she sat down on the bed and dropped on her back, looking at the roof "It's a fine balance, don't be too perfect, but don't screw up too badly either."  

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. With all this going on, he was already exhausted.

"So what do we do until then?" he asked. "Just stay in this room until they contact you?"

• Brohoof 1

"I'm planning to do that." Jenna said "But you're free to do what you want, just keep a low profile and remember to use fake names."  she yawned "I know we just woke up but I'm still a bit worn out from the flight, it has been a while since I have flown, not to mention that long." 

• Brohoof 1

"And don't go too far?" Oliver guessed, not moving from the bed. Despite resting, he was still worn out from all that had been going on. He wasn't used to secret agencies chasing him.

"Gotten out of shape?" he teased, smirking at her.

• Brohoof 1

"Like said, it's preferable to stay close, all I'm saying is that it's not the end of the world if we separate for a moment." Jenna stated "And ultimately you're free to do what you want, I'm not your mother, I can just tell what you should do to stay safer." 

• Brohoof 1

"Technically speaking you aren't a regular human anymore." Jenna pointed out "But I get your point, and I'll answer your question, you'd do the same thing as I, run." "If you can't fight someone, you flee, a very natural reaction to most animals." "That's what I do when I'm alone." 

• Brohoof 1