Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"That's a good point," Oliver agreed. "I'd hate to see you get injured again. I just hope none of them find us. Though, it's a big city, so I don't see them finding us out amongst so many people. Hide in plain sight, right?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, we'll be harder to track with so many people to mingle in with," Oliver said, nodding. "I'll be much harder to pinpoint us in a crowd. And even if they realise we were here, chances are we'll be on our way out of the city anyway."

• Brohoof 1

"The spotting thing is also part of why I say we should stay in crowds." Jenna said "Because if and when we do get spotted, they can't do anything as long as we are in public place with lot of people around, they are both secret organizations after all." "I mean Talon could send police since they have people there too, but they are lot easier to flee from since they are just humans with police training." 

• Brohoof 1

"Only certain humans have a sense stronger than the others, I guess," Oliver said, shrugging. "Otherwise, it's sort of balanced out."

He smiled at her. "You can knock out a cop, but I wouldn't make a habit of it if I were you."

• Brohoof 1

"Considering how far Talon's claws go, they can create evidence if they need it, which they don't, since we would never make it to that far."  Jenna pointed out "Police only needs to catch us, we won't be getting a fair trial..or trial at all to be honest." "But even if we are to ignore that, I have killed three people, or well, one dragon, one dragon disguised as human, and one human, but you get the point." "We won't be treated like normal people, that is why one of the things I asked you when we met was to not call help."

• Brohoof 1

"Surely they couldn't peg that on us," Oliver said, biting his lip. "I mean, there were no witnesss and there's no evidence saying we did it. Apart from it happening in my house."

He looked down. "Wll, my old house."

• Brohoof 1

"That's more than enough to have warrant, besides, like I said, evidence doesn't matter." Jenna pointed out "If they were to use police, they would send officers that work for them, and since they would work for them, they wouldn't give the slightest damn about having evidence." 

• Brohoof 1

"They wouldn't be caught by other cops or detectives or something?" Oliver pointed out, putting his hands in his pockets. "Surely they'd be suspicious with these unwarranted arrests without any proof, right?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"They don't have time to look after each other, besides, at least Talon has people not only in the higher ups of almost if not every police department, but in every single government organization, they can make anyone who gets too curious disappear without anyone asking questions." Jenna pointed out "How do you think they have managed to keep all of this secret from everyone?" "When I say they have their claws everywhere, I mean everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out they have managed to infiltrate the Order too." 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"Geez, I hope not," Oliver muttered, swallowing at the idea of someone watching them and being able to catch them with no trouble at all. "Well, I guess all we can do is stay ahead of them and make sure they don't get us."

• Brohoof 1

"That's the plan." Jenna said as her phone vibrated to tell there was a message "That's why we keep moving." she took her phone and read the message "So apparently there isn't any indication that either Talon or the Order knows where we are at the moment, but it seems that the Order has gotten lot more active with their strikes." 

• Brohoof 1

"That sounds bad," Oliver muttered, swallowing. "But at least they don't know where we are, so maybe we can take some time to lay low."

He looked at Jenna and smiled. "Maybe I can show you some things about human culture."

• Brohoof 1

"It really does sound bad, how do they find all these dragons?" Jenna agreed "The contact says that based on what he or she can access, the latest strikes may have all been against Rogues, which if you have forgotten, means runaways like me." an expression of sadness visited her face as she muttered to herself "poor kids" while closing her fist, it annoyed her she couldn't do anything about it, these dragons were most likely just kids even in human years after all. "How oddly convenient for Talon if it's true." 

"But you're right, we should take time to lay low, we still need to move around, but we shouldn't leave the city before things calm down, we need the crowds to blend in." "And though I don't know if there's much you can show me that I already don't know, acting like normal humans for few days may actually be a good idea." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned as he overheard Jenna. He hoped they could do something for those kids, if they weren't too late.

"Still, you could use the time to relax," he said, smiling. "I could show you some human stuff you're not sure about."

• Brohoof 1

"Relax? I?" Jenna said in slightly humorous tone "Only way I'm relaxed is when I'm asleep, and even then only sometimes." though she was mostly joking, there was some truth behind it "Anyway, the thing is, there isn't much I'm not sure about, at least I'm not aware of anything like that, any human stuff I wonder around is more why rather than how." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, now you can see things first hand instead of reading about them or something," Oliver said, smiling at her. "You could use some time to rest and enjoy yourself after everything that's been happening."

• Brohoof 1

"You really try to twist it into a learning experience." Jenna said humorously "You can just say you'd want to spend few normal days with me instead of coming up with all kinds of excuses." she smiled at him "And while we can't let our guard down, I'm more than happy to have few normal-ish days." If nothing else, it made them look less suspicious, she knew that going in and leaving hotels constantly would leave a suspicious trail even when she used fake names.

• Brohoof 1

"I just though you'd be up for it," Oliver said, shrugging. "You probably haven't seen some stuff for real and I don't mind showing you."

He smiled at Jenna. "They would be normal days anyway, so don't worry about that."

• Brohoof 1

"You'd be surprised how much I have seen." Jenna said "In fact, I think I know more about humans than I know about my own kind, after all, I have been trained to blend in with humans, while Talon has kept many things about dragons a secret because it could cause them to lose power." 

• Brohoof 1