Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"I thought you might like to experience it first hand," Oliver said, smiling.

Something about what Jenna said got his attention. "So there's stuff about dragons even other dragons don't know?" he asked.

• Brohoof 1

"Well I don't know if there is, since I haven't been told about it." Jenna pointed out "But since I have learned lot of things that Talon did not tell me, I would not be surprised if there was something more about us as a species they didn't tell." "For example, I wasn't told that I could ever feel attracted to others, not to mention humans, yet here we are."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, every living creature can feel affection," Oliver explained, smiling at Jenna. "There's nothing wrong with it."

Something she said made him curious. "Do you think there's other things they didn't tell you about?"

• Brohoof 1

"Most likely." Jenna confirmed "There has been so many lies and untold details that I doubt I know everything they have lied about, it may even be that nobody knows all the facts, they have their claws everywhere, so why not education and spread of information." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded as he followed what Jenna was saying. "Well, I'd be happy to try and help you clear up anything you're not sure about."

He smiled at her. "Though, it doesn't have to involve getting shot at again."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled before finally sitting back up from the bed "I appreciate the offer, but part of not knowing the truth about something is that you don't know you don't know it." she pointed out, putting her hand on either Oliver's shoulder or his thigh, depending on if he was sitting or laying down "I'm really happy we met Oliver, it is unfortunate that it cost everything you had before, and I will always feel bad for it, but I hope I have or at least can someday repay it to you." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Oliver said, and he smiled as Jenna put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, I didn't have much to leave behind anyway. And you stopped me from dying so I think we're even."

• Brohoof 1

"Not really, if I push you under a train, me saving you after that doesn't make us even." Jenna argued, she smiled at Oliver "And I know what you're going to say, but we can't deny reality, all that happened because you came with me." "It can be argued if it was my fault directly, but the fact is that if we never met, you would have not been shot."  

• Brohoof 1

"Well, you're not the one who shot me," Oliver pointed out, shrugging. "And if doing all this means both of us get to live, then I'll just have to deal with whatever comes. Besides, it wouldn't feel right to leave you to handle this alone."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm glad to know you consider it to be worth it." Jenna said as she took the tourist map and opened it "And I hope it stays that way, since you have already passed the point of no return." her pessimistic-realist way of thinking was something she couldn't help, though could you really blame her? 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I kinda have no choice at this point," Oliver half-joked, forcing a smile. "I'm in too deep now, might as well keep going."

He looked at the map Jenna was scanning. "Got something you want to do?"

• Brohoof 1

"I'm checking what there is to do that we could to." Jenna said as she went through the map "We could go to a café, or restaurants that don't need reservations, there's also things like arcades, mini-golf, bowling, things like that, watching a movie also isn't out of the question." "Really any place where there would be lot of people around works, except something like swimming, since I could draw more attention than is wanted." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, smiling at how Jenna was open to so many things. "I'm down for whatever you feel like checking out."

At her comment about swimming, he smirked. "Are dragons weak to water? Or are you a really good swimmer?"

• Brohoof 1

"No we aren't, not that it would matter in this form. And while I can swim pretty well, that's not it." Jenna responded with a smile "The thing just is that most people are not as....decent, as you are, and body like mine will get lot of unwanted attention in such....limited coverage." "And while it is true that I don't personally get bothered by it..." she grinned at Oliver in teasing manner "...certain someone may get jealous ." "That and it's quite hard to keep your true identity hidden when you're wearing only two small pieces of cloth." 

"And don't try to push the decision to me, it's you who wanted to show me things, so decide yourself what you think I should see." she smiled

• Brohoof 1

"Well, you make a good point," Oliver said, smirking. "We should probably get you some less... revealing clothes. If anything to keep your human form safe and to keep you from attracting attention. Plus, I can see what a dragon thinks is fashionable."

• Brohoof 1

"There is no thing as non-revealing swimwear." Jenna pointed out, since that was what she was talking about specifically  "And I personally don't find anything fashionable per say, I just like black clothing and leather." this probably wasn't a surprise at this point since literally everything she had was black "I also like red, for obvious reasons, but a bright color like that tends to get attention." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, we could find you a leather jacket or something," Oliver suggested. "Some jeans. maybe some comfortable shoes for running in. A lot of people wear leather jackets so you wouldn't really stand out."

• Brohoof 1

"I already have all but the jacket, and I had one previously if you remember, I just got rid of it because it had bullet holes and blood on it." Jenna pointed out "Sure I could have washed it since the holes wouldn't necessarily be a problem, but the smell of blood is lot harder to get rid of than the visual part of it." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, we can get you a new one," Oliver pointed out. "Or something else, if you wanted to try a different style. I'm not gonna tell you how to dress, especially since you're the one who knows what's going on and what to do."

• Brohoof 1

"We can see about that if we end up somewhere where they sell them, there isn't any stores like that marked here, only tourist shops, and I don't think those sell any good clothing." Jenna concluded "But surely you aren't planning just a shopping round? that would be over rather quickly." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well of course we can do more once we're finished," Oliver said, smiling at Jenna. "I just think it'd  be a good idea if we take care of that first, so you have something comfortable to wear while we walk around."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm perfectly comfortable like this." Jenna assured as she got up "Ignoring my real form, I'm most comfortable when I have nothing on, it's the most natural state for me, but obviously I can't be like that." she took out a hairbrush to fix her hair a bit, it tended to get tangled when she changed forms for some reason "Ready to go when you are" she was already in her usual attire minus the jacket, so she was ready to go.

• Brohoof 1

"Though your worry is endearing, this is as comfortable as I get." Jenna said smiling as she grabbed her backpack and walked out, this may be a day for relaxing, but she still didn't want to be be unprepared if something happened, so she kept her stuff with her. "It's not like I can wear a bright red dress in the current situation." that was a joke, but there was hint of truth behind it, she liked fancy dresses, or well, more correct way to say it was she didn't dislike them, she didn't really full on like any clothing, some just were okay. "Maybe it would be good to change the topic, for example, what direction are we going when we exit the hotel?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and they walked out of the room and downstairs to the front of the hotel. He looked around the street for a way to the shopping area.

"Well, whichever way the stores are, for a start," he said.

• Brohoof 1