Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"The same way any revolution starts, I guess," Oliver said, shrugging. "Get enough people convinced that it's the best idea and get them on your side. There's power in numbers, especially if they're dragons."

• Brohoof 1

"But that's exactly the problem, we don't have the numbers." Jenna pointed out "There's not many dragons in the world left, that's why Talon hasn't just taken over with numbers." "And not only that, all western dragons that are born, are born in Talon." "There isn't enough dragons to take on Talon, because Talon is the dragons" she explained "And before you even suggest it, the eastern dragons are know to be annoyingly peaceful, they will not help." 

• Brohoof 1

"Brainwashing is a strong tool." Jenna pointed out "Besides, it's hard to persuade someone when you don't know who is working for them." "The only individuals known for sure to be part of them are those in the higher ranks who absolutely agree with the leaders, because they are the leaders." "I also haven't met a single dragon besides the Vipers since I left." she sighed and took Oliver's hand to her own "You are a good person Oliver, and I adore your optimism, but we are not the heroes of this story, we just have to try to survive it." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, but then blushed as Jenna took his hand.  Knowing she was a dragon, he was delightfully surprised at how soft her hands were.

"I'm just saying you shouldn't just admit defeat because things look bad now."

• Brohoof 1

"It has been looking bad quite a while now." Jenna pointed out "It has been bad long before I hatched, long before your grandparents were born." "Many have tried and many will try, but I'm not one of them, I just want to survive." was it selfish? yes, but she didn't even try to claim it wasn't, she wasn't ashamed of prioritizing her own life above others.

• Brohoof 1

"Dragons don't have to live like that, is all I'm saying," Oliver said, deciding not to go into it further. It was obvious Jenna wasn't going to change her mind, but he admired how difficult she was to sway.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna didn't say it it but she did think about saying that currently they do have to live like that.

"So, what's next in the plans?" she suddenly said breaking the silence "And before you even try to say it, you're still the one making the decisions today." they had sat in the cafe quite a while now and it was probably time to move on. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked out the window, considering what they could do next. "I'm not sure. I don't normally do this kind of thing with girls, dragon or otherwise." he chuckled.

He scratched the back of his head. "We could walk around and see the sights or something?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah," Oliver said, smiling back and getting up with her. "I think you'd like it. Though if you see something you're interested in, feel free to let me know. I mean you will either way but y'know, just saying you can."

• Brohoof 1

"I will, though I may be too busy looking over my shoulder to notice things that merely interest me." Jenna didn't of course mean it literally, but it wasn't hard to tell that she was still constantly keeping an eye out for possible threats, a habit that she most likely couldn't drop for a good while even in the unlikely situation that they would some day be safe.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm sure you'll be okay," Oliver assured her, smiling. "It'll be crowded, and I don't think they'd risk exposing themselves by trying to attack you in public, and in broad daylight. That'd probably cause a lot of problems for them."

• Brohoof 1

"True, but nothing stops them from following us until there no longer is any risk of being exposed." Jenna pointed out "There's also ways to lure someone out of the crowd, or one could create so much chaos that nobody notices what happened." "I'm not trying to be downer, but the fact is that I can't let my guard down, not after two Vipers and you almost dying." 

• Brohoof 1

"I know," Oliver said, smiling. "I'm just saying we came out of all those encounters without a scratch. Even me somehow." He put a hand where he was shot before.  "Dragons must be really fast healers, it did wonders for me."

• Brohoof 1

"Eventually yes, but never right away." Jenna pointed out "I had a bleeding wound from the first one, even if it didn't bleed much when I reached you, the second ****** broke my leg." she didn't curse much but felt that it was necessary in this context "And you got shot." "The only reason why we are fine now, is that each time only one of us got hit badly." again she didn't want to go against Oliver's optimism constantly, but it was important to remember the facts. 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, but we still got out okay," Oliver pointed out. "I mean I definitely don't want to see you going around bleeding or getting your limbs broken, but you definitely seem to know what you're doing."

• Brohoof 1

"I just don't want you to turn into a nervous wreck," Oliver said, looking at her. "You deserve a chance to unwind and enjoy yourself for a while."

He understood that she felt she couldn't let her guard down but he hated seeing her so tense all the time.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna let out an amused exhale "Too late for that, I became a nervous wreck before I even met you." she was mostly joking "In all seriousness, I have never been good with relaxing, that's why I took extra time to train, it's hard to act normal when you're nervous about failing." "And while there was good progress with that, there's still problems, that's what caused the eye thing that lead to you knowing." "And it of course doesn't help to have serious stakes like this." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well you should try to relax," Oliver insisted. "Constantly worrying isn't going to help either of us. Maybe we can find something you'll enjoy and can help you take your mind off things for a bit, that might help."

• Brohoof 1

"If I had control over it, I would do everything as calmly as possible." Jenna pointed out "But trying shouldn't hurt, for now the only thing that has managed to relax me in any way was that little massage you gave me at that one point." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled, happy to hear he had helped Jenna in some form. "I'm glad it did you some good. I wouldn't mind doing it again if you want, just ask."

He frowned in thought. "I wonder if it's the same when you're in dragon form?"

• Brohoof 1

"The massage?" Jenna asked, as she wasn't fully sure what Oliver meant "You're gonna need a jackhammer to make me even feel anything if you are planning to do anything through my scales." "Not sure if even that would be enough to be honest." 

• Brohoof 1

"I suppose so," Oliver said, smiling at her. "I've felt those scales, they must be like diamonds or something."

He smirked as a thought came to him. "Do dragons like belly scratches?" he asked jokingly.

• Brohoof 1