Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler How the Mane 6 knew what Discord did to trick them.

Shady Mist

My guess as to how the Mane 6 found out the friendship mission was a fake was that the map contacted them through their cutie marks in Morse Code. Twilight of all ponies would most likely be able to translate it.

Edited by Shady Mist

2 minutes ago, Shady Mist said:

My guess as to how the Mane 6 found out the friendship mission was a fake was that the map contacted them through their cutie marks in Morse Code. Twilight of all ponies would most likely be able to translate it.

ITYM "Horse Code" :)

- Rainbow Dash claimed that it would take them days just to get to their destination.

- The mane 6 wouldn't have turned back until they had reached their goal.

- So they must had turned back almost instantly after they were at their destination.

I think the mane 6 got to the place that the map showed them and there was a sign or flag with Discord's words of apologies telling them that it was all joke or something.

18 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

- Rainbow Dash claimed that it would take them days just to get to their destination.

- The mane 6 wouldn't have turned back until they had reached their goal.

- So they must had turned back almost instantly after they were at their destination.

I think the mane 6 got to the place that the map showed them and there was a sign or flag with Discord's words of apologies telling them that it was all joke or something.

Maybe, but it only seemed to take 3 days in the episode. To get there and come back that soon they would have to gotten there in a day and a half to and from, even Discord was surprised they returned so soon. So ether they are extremely fast to return in such a short amount of time or they found out before.