Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on .....?

Reecejackox

A star currently burning out, and rightfully so. Do I loathe him? Truth be told, not really; he's just another cruddy music artist for young girls to swoon over. I don't have any affections for him, but I can't really bring myself to hate him. It's just not worth it.

Pugs (the dog breed).

• Brohoof 2

It's enjoyable enough, I suppose. Anyone who knows me personally can tell you how my interest in the Forums has been suffering for quite a while... but that's just life, I suppose. :grin:

Since I'm interested in hearing other folk's feelings on the subject... Same?

• Brohoof 1

This forum is a fun place to check out. I come here a couple times a day to check out different pictures and discussion threads. It's quite enjoyable.

Now, a bit of a pet peeve of mine. (In no way meant as an insult or to start a flame war) What do you think about just posting "same" instead of coming up with a new question or different point of discussion in this kind of thread?

• Brohoof 2

It depends, really. I may not be in a position to judge, but I only say "Same" when I think it's warranted. IE, when the question at hand can be thought-provoking/interesting enough to make you want to hear someone else's thoughts. For example, if the question was "What do you think of milkshakes," then I wouldn't repeat it, but if the question was something along the lines of "What do you think of alcohol consumption," then I might end up repeating it, just to hear different perspectives. It's a case-by-case matter, though, so there isn't a universal rule for what is worthy of repeating, especially with how subjective such things are. :grin:

Either way... what do you think of bodily piercings?

• Brohoof 1

I have no real problems with them in regard to ear piercings. Once you get to tongues, eyebrows, chins, and other places, then I don’t understand the need for it. I’ll never get anything pierced but that’s me. 

Fast food restaurants?

• Brohoof 1

Fast food is cheap and has low-quality. Nothing more spectacular to say.

What do you think about all the hate on Starlight Glimmer?

• Brohoof 1

I think these haters are missing out the fun

Thoughts on mane 6 being a teachers?

• Brohoof 1

Over-the-top. I can understand why she annoys some people, but she's still a mostly well-written and lovable character. More people should try looking more at the good in her rather than the bad.

Thoughts on Thundercats Roar?

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, TBD said:

I think these haters are missing out the fun

Thoughts on mane 6 being a teachers?

I guess they're good in their own way. They'd work much better than our primary school teachers.

13 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Over-the-top. I can understand why she annoys some people, but she's still a mostly well-written and lovable character. More people should try looking more at the good in her rather than the bad.

Thoughts on Thundercats Roar?

I never watched that show so I've nothing to say about this.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally An Admirer No question given, so I'll give a question instead.

What your thoughts about sociopaths and people with limited morality?

• Brohoof 1

I think sociopaths and people with limited morality are dragging human kind closer to an extinction event war or disaster. I say morals as in having the strength of character to let people live as they want to live, even it you don't happen to agree with their life path. The way I see it, if nobody is getting hurt, live your life they way you want. Society can survive if everyone lets everyone else be happy. No more "That's wrong! STOP IT!"

Now let me lighten the mood. I'll qualify this, since we are on MLP Forums. What are your thoughts about  a SECOND favorite cartoon?

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

It's DELICIOUS as long as the pinapple doesn't make the pizza crust soggy....I've had soggy pineapple pizza and let's just say it wasn't the best thing around. :scoots:

What about mexican pizza?

• Brohoof 2