Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on .....?

Reecejackox

I'd prefer the physical copies just in case the network crushes, deleting all your works.

pixar vs disney? 

• Brohoof 2

I grew up with Disney during their reinasance but they have fallen to repetitiveness with their live action films. Pixar is a lot better with more imagination. 

People who park in handicapped spots when there is nothing wrong with them.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Trixie

The G&P Trixie is now one of my favorites. She has overcome her issues sufficiently to become a truly great and powerful show-pony.

(I thought I was on the most current post!)

People that mis-use handicapped parking places should have their legs broken!

Iron Man. Is it me, or is this what Bruce Wayne would be if he had Tony Stark's pure unadulterated genius?

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

@cuteycindyhoney I got ninja’d but I refuse to delete all this.

Eh, not really. They’re two completely different people. Batman’s got enough money to have a mech suit just like Tony’s, but it just isn’t his style and usually isn’t needed. Unlike Tony, who has a lot of intelligence, but not a lot of discipline or physical presence, Batman can intimidate the crap out of someone with not but a stern glare and a blunt threat (read promise). Tony doesn’t use fear nearly as much as Batman does. He’s not a mystery, everyone knows Tony is Iron Man. But no one knows who Batman is, and Bruce cultivates his peusdo-mythological, urban-legend status as a thing that stalks sinners in the night for all it’s worth.

And the bombs were terrible, and something that should never be used in any capacity again. Yeah, screw that era-Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor, and for being with the Axis Powers, and yeah, the bombs sure got results, but... yeah...

But let’s step away from heavy stuff.

What do you think of rain?

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

@cuteycindyhoney I got ninja’d but I refuse to delete all this.

Eh, not really. They’re two completely different people. Batman’s got enough money to have a mech suit just like Tony’s, but it just isn’t his style and usually isn’t needed. Unlike Tony, who has a lot of intelligence, but not a lot of discipline or physical presence, Batman can intimidate the crap out of someone with not but a stern glare and a blunt threat (read promise). Tony doesn’t use fear nearly as much as Batman does. He’s not a mystery, everyone knows Tony is Iron Man. But no one knows who Batman is, and Bruce cultivates his peusdo-mythological, urban-legend status as a thing that stalks sinners in the night for all it’s worth.

And the bombs were terrible, and something that should never be used in any capacity again. Yeah, screw that era-Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor, and for being with the Axis Powers, and yeah, the bombs sure got results, but... yeah...

But let’s step away from heavy stuff.

What do you think of rain?

Just a quick comment on Batman. I know what you mean by physical presence. In Batman Begins, a criminal said to The Bat. "I swear to God!" Batman growled "Swear to ME!" It sent chills right though me. I admit, Tony/Iron man probably would have said something goofy in that situation.

I love the rain. As long as it's not too cold, or a soaking downpour, I like walking in the rain. It's somehow very peaceful.

How about snow?

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

snow is one of the greatest things nature has given us, i love it to no end. but when there's too much of it for too long, it can get quite troublesome especially if you live in a secluded area and can't easily resupply

classical music

• Brohoof 1

I don't care. Watching sports is boring.

Any thought on supernatural. like ghosts?

My thoughts are that supernatural things I.e ghosts are real, I’ve seen too much with my own eyes to think otherwise! Hahaha 

thoughts on rock music 

They're pretty good to read. I don't go completely out of my way to collect them, but if they're available, I'll check them out.

Thoughts on books?

Minions are a must have for any bad guy. I mean Look at King Bowser Koopa! He has leigions of Goombas, Koopas, and other races of the Mushroom Kingdom that follow him loyally. Minions are great.

What’re your thoughts on 

The Real Ghostbusters?

they are reliable, great  customer service, a bit weird. but they stopped my house from puking green goo. 3 stars

Thought on animal crackers? 

Why do they call them Oscars, anyway?

The next subject is what are your thoughts on The Character Lover, who is a type of crazy fan who will hate or unfairly criticize a show or episode just because their favorite character doesn't make as many appearances as the fan wants?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

The Character Lover, who is a type of crazy fan who will hate or unfairly criticize a show or episode just because their favorite character doesn't make as many appearances as the fan wants?

Oh, while the reading the sentence I thought of myself, luckily I don't hate or make unconstructive criticizm, when it comes to not enough appearances of my fav (in my case: Starlight Glimmer).

This type of Character Lover, as mentioned in the quote must be very narrow-minded and problably not inteligent, because if the fan wants moar moar and moar of the Fav Character, then he should go to DeviantArt of to Fanfic dedicated pages or make his own art.

================

What are your thought of persons riding walltexts (like me, huh)?

Aww, I guess they have a fictional crush lol. But tbh, I get it, not with a singe character, but if there is a episode where only the characters appear I don't like that much, I'd dislike that episode too, a MLP episode without Pinkie Pie or Flutters was a lost episode for me too, same with a Breaking Bad episode without Walter or Jessy lol. As long as they don't rage about it and talk the episode bad, but keep it to themselves, it's totally understandable.

Oh, and I like it, as long as it's not way too long, it's much more interesting then a one word answer.

That might be controversial, but what do you think about parents giving their kids adderall or ritalin so they perform better in school?

Edited by Br O N Y