Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on .....?

Reecejackox

I didn't know what that adderall or ritalin were, but I know now (they are sort of syptom-reducing medicine for ADHD, but only temporarily) and I think that parents of those kids are just unfulfilled of their results in school and the kids are just the victims of weird parents' ideology.

Edit: I didn't see edited comment, so I'm changing the question: What do you think about conspiracies?

Edited by Iam
*question change*
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Iam said:

I didn't know what that adderall or ritalin were, but I know now (they are sort of syptom-reducing medicine for ADHD, but only temporarily) and I think that parents of those kids are just unfulfilled of their results in school and the kids are just the victims of weird parents' ideology.

Edit: I didn't see edited comment, so I'm changing the question: What do you think about conspiracies?

I edited my comment to answer your question right afterwards, I said "Oh, and I like it, as long as it's not way too long, it's much more interesting then a one word answer." Like if you say what your think about a song it's way more interesting then when you just write "7/10".

And that is exactly what I'm thinking too.

As fuuuuuck, sorry lol. Depends on which conspiracy, flat eathers are obviously crazy, but I think some can be quite reasonable and realistic.

What do you think about kids who listen to something like The Beatles and say "I'm born in the wrong generation.", or "I'm only 14 and listen to this."?

Edited by Br O N Y

Those kids problably have some complex like being born a bit earlier would get those people in better place, while in reality the later you are born the bigger potential for the future you have, so I don't understand those behaviours. About the music: I'm listening "Porto - Original Mix" - it's tearjerking for me.

What do you think of pure electronical music?

• Brohoof 1

I find most of it disgusting and I can't even listen to dubsteb without wanting to plug my ear closed. I would rather listen to rap over  electronical music any day, at least rap has has rhythm to it,  electronical music doesn't, as far as am consider.

Whats do think of marriage?

Edited by The Cynical Lone Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

Never really given any of the comics a chance, so I don't really have many thoughts on them.

Thoughts on Game of Thrones?

Spoiler

Never see it even mentioned here. Probably because it's the exact opposite of MLP. :mlp_huh:

Cool holy warrior character class in D&D. I hear they don't have to be lawful good anymore in later editions, which strikes me as odd 'cause that's one of their defining characteristics.

Clerics in Dungeons & Dragons?

5 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

Cool holy warrior character class in D&D. I hear they don't have to be lawful good anymore in later editions, which strikes me as odd 'cause that's one of their defining characteristics.

Clerics in Dungeons & Dragons?

I guess that's one way to interpret what I was asking about... 

I've actually never played with a Cleric when I have played D&D, but they sound like a pretty nice support class that can also fend for themselves decently well.

Supports in MOBAs/Hero Shooters?

Edited by Dusk Noire

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, TBD said:

meh

thought on G5?

It’s a good opportunity to refresh the series. :) I really hope they make it more like the first seasons of FiM, if they screw this up I’ll be pretty disappointed, too... :adorkable:

Thoughts on pizza? :P 

Edited by Rhythm Red
Spelling derps :P