Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is Your Opinion on Fortnite?

EpicEnergy

Fortnite  

29 users have voted

1. 1. What is your overall view on Fortntie?

• I love Fortnite!
    • Fortnite sucks!
    • It's a great game.
    • Fortnite? Never played it.
    • PUBG is way better!

I don't hate Fortnite. It's an okay game, I guess. I used to play back in season 3, but I stopped playing over 2 months ago only because of how repetitive the game got. With all the items and weapons that Epic Games keeps on adding only shows that they are running out of ideas. When I first started playing, the learning experience was fun but now this game is full of tryhards (nothing wrong with that, but I personally wouldn't dedicate my life into this game).

I tried it after advice from some friends, but I did not like it at all, after a few hours of play I deleted it. I think it is overrated, there is no element of competition, it is almost entirely based on luck.

I tried it after advice from some friends, but I did not like it at all, after a few hours of play I deleted it. I think it is overrated, there is no element of competition, it is almost entirely based on luck.

I only really played it when I had to sign the nda, 4 years ago. It was just the PvE, though I had fun with it for awhile. Got bored with it and dropped it, when it finally released I played a couple games of the BR and deleted it again. Just not that fun to me. PUBG was good for awhile but Blackout is better in multitude ways. Even then, I don't play it that much as BRs have become boring.