Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Three's Company - The Strangest Staff Intro Ever

Jeric

g1.jpegg2.jpegg3.jpegg4.jpegg5.jpegg6.jpegfridge-generator.jpeg

Spoiler

801880__safe_sunset+shimmer_equestria+girls_rainbow+rocks_meme_pinkie's+refrigerator_refrigerator_solo_template.png

Gannondorf8 is well known around here as our resident Sunset Shimmer fan. His quiet and unassuming nature hides a kind individual with a background of working on online events on NSider. Yes that NSider! I don't want to say what he did there, since it make show what is up his sleeves. It isn't just his resume that caught my attention. His ideas, enthusiasm, ability to compromise, and genial nature make him a perfect fit ... a simpatico Sunny if you will. Welcome @Ganondorf8

You can honestly say one day ... "I was announced as a party pony by a talking refrigerator!"  I mean ... when a fridge makes your intro ... you know you made it!

Back to you Fridge!

g8.jpeg

• Brohoof 18

A talking fridge, with a mind of its own... :wacko: What has technology beco-

Congrats @Ganondorf8! :squee: I know I don't see you around a whole lot, but when I do, you've always seemed like a nice individual! ^_^ I'm happy to see you as a new addition to the staff, best of luck with your position! You'll do great! :sneer:

• Brohoof 6

I absolutely loved what you did here, Jeric. This is something that I'm going to remember for a very long time to come.

Yes, everyone... I am the third Event Coordinator. Together with my partners in crime, Lord Valtasar and Jedishy--as I am their partner in crime--the fun is going to be tripled. What do we have in store for you? All will be revealed in time.

• Brohoof 9

wwVNt9j.png

Spoiler

SUsEoE5.jpg

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

You can honestly say one day ... "I was announced as a party pony by a talking refrigerator!"

... And that's what will happen

Spoiler

Aleadqw.png

Not mentioning all the referencing jokes in future...

Spoiler

pgS9ypg.png
2ZPk6ub.png

That image height limit though. Nothing can stop me. :mlp_icwudt:

13 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

(...) --the fun is going to be tripled.

Spoiler

xcMG6mK.png

Okay, I'm done. :D Sorry for that. :mlp_icwudt:

All that joking aside, congratulations @Ganondorf8 ! I hope you'll have fun! -- and bring us more fun of course! :yay:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 5

oh god, this is amazing. XD

hope that you have a good time with the staff Ganondorf. :P

• Brohoof 4

Static pictures with not a single flinch as well as shadow on the wrong side of letter/lack of it on the correct side give it away.

You cannot hide such details from my eye :pout:

• Brohoof 5

So we're all agreed that EQG Pinkie's fridge made that announcement, right?  You know, the one filled with nothing but whipped cream.  Anyway's, congrats @Ganondorf8 on your new staff position! :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

6 hours ago, Error 404 said:

Wait it was 'shopped? I thought he did it with all the magnets:grin:

Also congrats :)

If those images were real, one would wonder where Jeric got all those magnets from. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

47 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

I cant believe I am late to the party. Welcome aboard! 

Better late than never, right? :P

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked