Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

digital Untitled Comic - Page 1

Moon Glow

Allllllrighty sooooo a little bit of a preface: I started this comic by accident; really, I was just drawing the first scene as an idea for something else entirely but I was swiftly taken by the current of the Imagination River :D heh... Either way, I'm going to finish this story. 

The characters depicted are my OC Moon Glow and another OC who is currently unnamed and yes, is supposed to be a blank flank right now. I'm probably doing a bad job selling this hahaha

A basis for the story? I don't know exactly but it definitely takes place wayyyy after MLP:FiM - I was considering, for the purpose of this comic, Moon Glow was going to be a descendant of Twilight Sparkle since the whole "Next Gen" thing seems to be popular on DeviantArt, but I'm afraid it might come off as too Mary Sue. I dunno! uwu

Anyway... here it is. Let me know if you'd at least be interested in seeing where this goes? It's not on DeviantArt just yet, I'm waiting until I have the cover page and two more pages. Would be updating minimum once a week.

(sorry for the watermarks; I'm paranoid)

beach page1 WATERMARK .png

• Brohoof 5

@sprinkle nostrils Ahhhhhh~ Thank you so much!! :wub: I'm currently working on the second page lol Once I have it all ready I'll likely be posting it only on DeviantArt (and maybe on my FA account?) But gaaahhh that means a lot to me thank you! (Also I bet you could definitely make a comic uwu)