Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where are you right NOW?

Dashy 4 Ever

In my room, in my bed, on my laptop. It's 7am on a nice Saturday morning but I can't sleep because of a clogged nose. :mlp_gag:

I'm sitting on my couch in the living room. I just brought my large telescope inside. A couple of hours looking at the planets really lowers blood pressure after a stressful week at work.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Holed up in my room, browsing the forum while trying to pick another game to play tomorrow. Working through my Steam backlog is nice, but also not. Lots of these games are so meh or bad I wonder why I thought buying or trading for them was a good idea.

• Brohoof 2

On 9/3/2018 at 11:50 PM, Appley Hooves said:

Holed up in my room, browsing the forum while trying to pick another game to play tomorrow. Working through my Steam backlog is nice, but also not. Lots of these games are so meh or bad I wonder why I thought buying or trading for them was a good idea.

Because any purchase of $0.25 is easily justified :sealed:

I am about to pick up some Indian food from around the corner. Superb food!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, SnekEater said:

Really? Not one of you is browsing from the bathroom???

Do you people even use mobile phones? :dash: 

Mobile phone experience is poor compared to a full laptop, and they are cheap enough I can keep one on my bedside table just to browse the internet and watch movies.  Besides which, I have other things to concentrate on in the bathroom :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...