Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Pony Art Collection

Script Chime

So Script Chime still has antlers since the spell hasn't worn off yet and goes to explain to her friends. They uh...they aren't that supportive. Let's all be honest you would probably laugh too. Just a little thing I mashed together from old pieces in their most basic forms. So no highlighting or anything big.

1684181_ScriptChimeAntlers.png.1a8ea3cb32315149f631fd3e26d7ff94.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I did an art trade with Silver Messenger (friend of mine on DeviantArt) since she made a kirin version of her little ghost icon and I honestly find it adorable. My headcanon is that she just turns into a ghost version bunch of creatures hence why when Script turned her into a natural pegasus she didn't the ghost aura floaty thing. I'll just repeat this just in case that she is not a brony but she is a wonderful artist so check her out.

Vri.png.a6d20aa3fbebd3e6228528c908e9470a.png

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, Script Chime said:

Oh right also my submission for the December art contest

809919625_TheHearthsWarmingMare.png.e2411a280e3908f6e5a877f8ba0a3885.png

I made who I'd like to call, the "Hearth's Warming Mare". She is on of the kindest ponies during Hearth's Warming providing presents and charity among all who need it. 

Now lets me quell any theories that may arrive. (Unless Death of the Author is a philosophy of your's then in that case ignore me)

If you want to imagine it as such fine but the colt in the blanket does not have some type of deadly illness. My image was that two ponies wanted to help out their friend who just so happened to get sick when the Hearth's Warming Mare was coming

The Hearth's Warming Mare can be who ever you want it to be. She could be a Santa like figure, she could be someone that dresses up every year, she could be anything you want her to be.

The reason there is every creature but changelings and dragons is because as it was I was already drawing with a mouse and I was not equipped to draw either of them at the time

OK no more quelling

Yes the mane looks a bit like Pinkie Pie in mane style and take that as you will. Maybe they're ancestors. I don't know its your imagination.

Give me your headcanons in the comments!

Hello, did you get the Idea from shaded fangs demon pony from the video game The Legend Of Zelda ?

(edited)
20 hours ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Ok your cutie mark eye thing for shaded fangs I thought might be almost close to the Triforce triangle symbol in the Legend of Zelda game ?

No I've had no prior knowledge of that until now actually

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo back with Brony D and D fan art! I think this series will be my default when I want to show art development since the improvements I made are mainly exemplified in this series of art I create like my vector cutie marks I made! So this originally was going to be one large art piece with all the characters (significant or not) but I've decided to do all the small elements and then group them all together because I can't help but show what I've done!

First off Faethurin and Lucid. Clothes continue to be a struggle but I'm slowly getting it. I most proud of how I drew Lucid and that mini ball of magic she's holding. Anyways that's one down God help me with the many more I have to go.

Faethurin and Lucid belong to: Eliyora

Does anyone have any notes or edits that I can give

Feathurin and Lucid.png

Edited by Script Chime

• 4 weeks later...

Art dump time!

651861758_YCHCommission1.thumb.png.ce985939757e0ece482550e9a3fea234.png

1521443277_YCHCommission2.thumb.png.41f95839d146bbbb757819ab5807037c.png

These two were YCH icons I drew 

1303401918_BlueFeather.png.d75276d0466b70668444d4a6cebac22e.png614896651_DragonSong.png.a5b9e47bdd7c24f841267cd0857afe72.png

These two were or an art trade I don't know why but I don't like the second one too much maybe its how the head works with the body or how the front legs are just smaller than the rest of the body and I will strongly admit the wings are not of the quality of my last one but in me defense I lost my tablet pen so...

1172073732_CosmicFriends.thumb.png.e3268a4753a30097edb63b8b21b34eb5.png

This was the last piece I made before I lost my pen it has a speedpaint so here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbeRyJXXcqo

1880609481_Sciptandighting.png.f0fae79bf89eddc824c5c5ad9e30a3c7.png

Some crappy Lightning Bliss fan art

924918663_ScriptSummonsOctopusDemons.png.4c869309a9814a1ba71cd4cb6f6da7a5.png

And my habit of casting spells without thinking of the repercussions continues to strike. My editor had to save my friend and I

• 2 weeks later...

I did some fan art of MythPony because she has probably had one of the biggest impacts on my current style like muzzle shapes. I also frequently use her art for a reference. She is by far one om my favorite artist. Anyway this may have been the easiest piece I've done in a while and considering this is one background away from becoming a full piece I fine that weird.

MythPony.png

• 3 weeks later...

So Dove Petal has has a pet pig that she got when he ended up on her doorstep. His name is Winston and one of these days I'll get an official design and personality defined for him but for now enjoy this scene of Dove Petal and Winston flying together.

To help him fly Dove uses her magic to levitate him. She doesn't do it for long periods of time because Winston can get bored easily but its a fun little thing for them when Dove needs to give him fresh air but doesn't want to put up with Manehatten hoof traffic

when_pigs_actually_fly_by_dovepetal41_dd3pohn.jpg