Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In need of a sprite artist!

Fluttershyponygal

One of my sprite artists who has been a loyal and great guy for over a year now has announced his retirement from the project, his real life job is taking away too much time from his ability to create sprite work so he made the mature decision and alerted me to this and told me he wouldn't be able to work for me anymore after the last sprite he did.

As sad as I am to see him go, I understand. As such, this opens up an employment slot for the game I am currently working on.

THE BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP is an MLP RPG I'm making with RPG Maker MV, it's been in the works for roughly 4yrs now and I've been hard at work on it.

A link to the thread and my patreon page can be found in my signature if you need more information on the game.

Sprite Artist:

The Requirements for this position are simple,

1. You must be able to draw in show-accurate style
  2. You must be able to cooperate with the other artists on the dev team.
  3. You will need to be able to animate to a certain extent as the game uses animated battlers.
  4. You must be able to finish all sprites within a single months time.
  5. Knowledge of creating RPG Maker MV sprite sets is not required but is very helpful.

• Do not apply unless you intend to work on the game for an extended period of time.
  • Continued failure to produce sprites within a month's time may result in your removal from the development team and/or not receive payment until sprites are finished.
  • Payment for this position is generally $20-$30 per set. Sprite Artists who remain on the team for long periods of time and show that they can work in a timely manner effectively will be subject to a pay raise.
  • You will be paid around the first of every month and will have one month from the beginning of the month(the 1st of the month) to complete the commissioned sprites.
  • For those who lack the ability to create sprites from scratch but are able to edit a base to the sufficient quality and detail needed, a base can be provided for use.

Hey @Fluttershyponygal,

I've allowed myself the freedom of moving your thread to Requestria subforum, as your request is for quite specific product and the Commissions area is suited for setting up commission shops from artists. I'm positive you'll find the attention and help your thread requires in here!

Best of luck with your project from your local awooist! :grin:

On 8/23/2018 at 7:20 AM, Fluttershyponygal said:

One of my sprite artists who has been a loyal and great guy for over a year now has announced his retirement from the project, his real life job is taking away too much time from his ability to create sprite work so he made the mature decision and alerted me to this and told me he wouldn't be able to work for me anymore after the last sprite he did.

As sad as I am to see him go, I understand. As such, this opens up an employment slot for the game I am currently working on.

THE BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP is an MLP RPG I'm making with RPG Maker MV, it's been in the works for roughly 4yrs now and I've been hard at work on it.

A link to the thread and my patreon page can be found in my signature if you need more information on the game.

Sprite Artist:

The Requirements for this position are simple,

1. You must be able to draw in show-accurate style
  2. You must be able to cooperate with the other artists on the dev team.
  3. You will need to be able to animate to a certain extent as the game uses animated battlers.
  4. You must be able to finish all sprites within a single months time.
  5. Knowledge of creating RPG Maker MV sprite sets is not required but is very helpful.

• Do not apply unless you intend to work on the game for an extended period of time.
  • Continued failure to produce sprites within a month's time may result in your removal from the development team and/or not receive payment until sprites are finished.
  • Payment for this position is generally $20-$30 per set. Sprite Artists who remain on the team for long periods of time and show that they can work in a timely manner effectively will be subject to a pay raise.
  • You will be paid around the first of every month and will have one month from the beginning of the month(the 1st of the month) to complete the commissioned sprites.
  • For those who lack the ability to create sprites from scratch but are able to edit a base to the sufficient quality and detail needed, a base can be provided for use.

interesting, i was looking for a bigger project to be a part of so maybe this is it. i'll pm you with details