Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will the Young six take over MLP?

Unity

So this is embarrassing, but just for some clarification, I have not seen the new S8 where they are actually involved in it.

I have not seen what role they play, or how long they play it, in the case that that is explained.

All i heard is that the Young 6 is a new group of young kids from all different races, and thats all i heard.

I do not know if they had one role in one episode. But from what it sounds like they could draw the attention away from the Mane 6 if they stayed. Could this be true?

They are side characters at the end of the day around or slightly below the CMC. Infact... a complaint i heard earlier was about how minor a role they've had so far.

• Brohoof 1

They had three roles already, last one as What Lies Beneath.

But no, the staff doesn't treat them as "main characters". They're still officially side characters. But then again, they did appear in as many episodes as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie this season.

Either way, the staff isn't gonna make them take over MLP. The Mane Six (and Spike) are the only official main characters for eternity no matter what happens.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1